First person on everything

OP PuertoRican 935

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 30
Ive been thinking, what if Assassinations, Driving, flying, using mounted turrets were in first person, but optional in the settings. who'd be interested? and before people start commenting, someone let me know if there is a discussion for this already
Would be cool, but it's not worth the trouble. I mean, have you seen the Warthog's cockpit view in Forza Horizon 3? It has a terrible field of view!

EDIT: No wonder why Kat can't be trusted with a Warthog of sorts, she can't even see out of it!
True, but it would be interesting for other vehicles
It would be pretty cool I think. I thought it was cool when GTA 5 did it even though I didn't use it much.
If they do it similar to how the far cry games do it, the yes.
If you remember the Halo Reach Beta Intro (still get the feels from that :p), you will notice how very limited the field of view was… Though I would like to see a return to 1st person view for the passenger seat, like in CE, also like how it was done for the gunner seat of the Falcon in Reach.
If you remember the Halo Reach Beta Intro (still get the feels from that :p), you will notice how very limited the field of view was… Though I would like to see a return to 1st person view for the passenger seat, like in CE, also like how it was done for the gunner seat of the Falcon in Reach.
I haven't seen that vid before! 😮

The map reminds me of Boneyard.
I would enjoy this because me and my friend like trying to make things first person by jamming warthogs under things so that the camera has to go into the cockpit
I haven't that vid before! 😮

Yep that's good ol' Boneyard!

*Reminisces the glory days of Halo Reach*

"Good times, good times…"
Id like it for assassinations. it would make it much more startling and would be cool to see from that perspective. kind of like how all of Battlefeild 1s melee take down assassinations are in first person
That is a really good idea. It would be good for those who use a VR headset.
Wouldn't mind assassinations, Warthog would be horrible if driver was 1st person. Interesting to see what kind of alien mechanics would go into the Banshee and Wasps.
I haven't that vid before! 😮

Yep that's good ol' Boneyard!

*Reminisces the glory days of Halo Reach*

"Good times, good times…"
*Remembers deaths of Noble Team*
"Uh... Sure..."
Ive been thinking, what if Assassinations, Driving, flying, using mounted turrets were in first person, but optional in the settings. who'd be interested? and before people start commenting, someone let me know if there is a discussion for this already
I think with the size of the maps, you're field of view would be severely hampered. I like it just the way it is.
I'm for it, well, except for vehicles, but I've always believed that dismounted turrets should be used in first person.
Remember in Halo Combat evolved classic, where you could go in first person if you were in-(Grif:SHOTGUN). Well i thought that was an interesting mechanic but with tons of glitches and that led Bungie to scrap it in all the other games. If you go to GameCheat13 you can see first person assassinations. They look really bad so 343i would have to get it spot on. But first person turrets easy for 343.
In Halo ce sitting in the passenger seat lets you see from 1st person. Though it was pretty nauseating on the maw final run, with jumping, tossing and turning. People might get motion sickness just by looking at their screen.
it would be cool for machinima but, would be a huge disadvantage in actual matchmaking. You can change your point of view in vehicles in forge to simulate first person.
First Person in vehicles that roll over is probably going to end badly.
Would be cool, but then it will have flaws. But I actually want to see something like that.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 30