2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 31
I think it would be cool to have first person driving for warthogs etc, It would most certainly make the game more difficult whilst your learning to play from the new view.
Sounds really cool.
Would be very interesting
I would like first person everything, or at least the option to make it that way in controls or the vehicle itself, and then to customize what part to make first person.
I would also like to see what the pilot and driver seat of the vehicles, like the ghost, i always wondered how it looked like at the HUD of a ghost!
big Conigz wrote:
It would also be hard to see in a tank
This brings up an interesting point, since with the tank you can drive in one direction and shoot in another. That being said, which point of view would the camera take, the cannon, or the driver? First person obviously implies the driver, but then you would have no idea where you are shooting.
They could make a button to switch to cannon, since most of them don't do anything inside the scorpion anyways. Plus, real tanks have a separate driver and cannoneer.
Not in 2558 they don't. Although the six pedals can be a bit confusing.
Technically, this is just speculation, as nothing in the halo games has happened yet.
Doesnt mean it wont, you never know when advanced tech can come, or when aliens attack.
big Conigz wrote:
This brings up an interesting point, since with the tank you can drive in one direction and shoot in another. That being said, which point of view would the camera take, the cannon, or the driver? First person obviously implies the driver, but then you would have no idea where you are shooting.
They could make a button to switch to cannon, since most of them don't do anything inside the scorpion anyways. Plus, real tanks have a separate driver and cannoneer.
Technically, this is just speculation, as nothing in the halo games has happened yet.
Doesnt mean it wont, you never know when advanced tech can come, or when aliens attack.
as in the Jiralhanae/ Brutes attacking, the Kig-Yar/Jackals/Skirmishers, or a poorly planned attack from the Unggoy/Grunts?
big Conigz wrote:
And I will be ready with my one manned tank!
Sounds good
Driving will be more dificult
I've wanted this for the longest time. Since playing Battlefield 4, I realized just how cool first person is. I wish it would have been a thing in Halo.
Alvaruk0 wrote:
Driving will be more dificult
But realistic, that's what makes it so cool. Driving isn't easy...
halo 5 is awesome :)
Sounds dope, I always wanted to operate every vehicle im first person, would make things alot more interesting, but more difficult.
GTA 5 did first person and its just ugly looking, it would be incomprehensible especially during assassinations.
Ive been thinking, what if Assassinations, Driving, flying, using mounted turrets were in first person, but optional in the settings. who'd be interested? and before people start commenting, someone let me know if there is a discussion for this already
Feel like it would make for some interesting POV, but I would be worried about being able to see(driving/ghosts/hogs/goose) however avian assault would be kinda neat (see cockpit of banshee or wasp? Neat idea though!
Being in first person for everything would be a great to see. I always wanted to be in first person when I assassinated and enemy, or drove a tank.
GTA 5 did first person and its just ugly looking, it would be incomprehensible especially during assassinations.
Everyone has their own opinions. i don't look to change it, i like seeing what everyone thinks of it
Everyone has their own opinions. i don't look to change it, i like seeing what everyone thinks of it
This has nothing to do with GTA 5. Have you seen the halo CE first person in the passenger seat, it looked cool.
big Conigz wrote:
This has nothing to do with GTA 5. Have you seen the halo CE first person in the passenger seat, it looked cool.
From what I've heard, that's a mixed bag of opinions.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 31