OP Legion Rinzler

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 31
I think for vehicles this is bad mostly because the amount of team splatters is already high enough. This would make things worse.
that would be neat but i wouldnt use it that much.
I wouldn't use it but I'm all for options.
It would be cool to have the option, but I probably wouldn't use it very often. Games like farcry always felt jarring when using a vehicle because I have been trained to expect third person while driving
I feel like first person assassinations could be a lot of fun at first, but may start to be a little nauseating with all the camera movements that I feel would be involved with some of them. Same goes with dodging in the Banshee. As well as being a passenger/turret operator in a warthog.
It would be cool to have the option, but I probably wouldn't use it very often. Games like farcry always felt jarring when using a vehicle because I have been trained to expect third person while driving
I'm a 3rd-person-view player myself as well. But then there's the question: should there be a 3rd-person-view option when playing as a Spartan?

Think about it...third-person-shooter Halo. Wouldn't that be cool.
Oh god, imagine a first person view on some of the assassinations? That would be so disorienting.
It would be fun but do you know how godd awful it would be to drive a warthog!! It would make you dizzy even watching it! Imagine being first person in a warthog doing a barrel role or a bunch of flips, if you went off a ramp you would have no idea where ou will land lol!!!!!u
Oh god, imagine a first person view on some of the assassinations? That would be so disorienting.
Such as Spin Cycle? 😵
First person turrets would be amazing. The way Jorge's Chaingun is described in Halo 5, saying that you can't perform Spartan abilities when you're using it, hinted to me that it was a first-person weapon. Sadly, it was not. Why would you give that disclaimer on that gun and not the other turrets? You got my hope up, 343i!
Maybe
Ive been thinking, what if Assassinations, Driving, flying, using mounted turrets were in first person, but optional in the settings. who'd be interested? and before people start commenting, someone let me know if there is a discussion for this already
That would be awesome! But it would have to be optional.
I wouldnt be suprised if someone at 343 hasnt considered/done it.
What if it's gta style. Like when you get on a vehicle you can change camera views by pressing a certain button.
It'd be interesting to see how it would work on a Phateon, probably first person from the gun.
I'm a 3rd-person-view player myself as well. But then there's the question: should there be a 3rd-person-view option when playing as a Spartan?

Think about it...third-person-shooter Halo. Wouldn't that be cool.
I would buy it
I would love if they added a third person option.
I could take this or leave it, honestly. It'd be cool to play with once or twice but if it were an option I'm not sure how often I'd use it.

(Hm, would my Warthog driving suck more or less in 1st person... probably more because of narrower FOV, increasing the amount of accidental teammate splatters.)
It would be pretty cool and useful for machinima, and there have been videos on first person driving for a while now through mods.
It would be cool to have, but I doubt I would ever use it.
Nah, too much effort for something so little people would make use of :c
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 31