2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 32
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

PARA NADA... ESTA GENIAL JUSTO COMO ES.. APROPIADO EN TERCERA Y PRIMERA PERSONA..
En realidad es muy útil, juegos personalizados, y sólo por diversión, tal vez las mismas opciones como montar un dinosaurio en el arca, cierto botón para cambiar de vista.
PERO NO MMS... SI YA ES DIFICIL MANEJAR UN GUNGOOSE... O LO HORRIBLE QUE SE MANEJA EL SCORPION... IMAGINA EN PRIMERA PERSONA... ES IMPENSABLE... XD
Ive been thinking, what if Assassinations, Driving, flying, using mounted turrets were in first person, but optional in the settings. who'd be interested? and before people start commenting, someone let me know if there is a discussion for this already
I have done a poll about it. I never got near a number of replies you are receiving here. I do think things should be in the first person. It would make things more realistic, not sure if that is good or not, but it would be cool.
I hate third person when Im playing a FPS game, it just doesn't feel right but since I grew up on Halo I got used to it. First person in vehicles on Halo would be awesome.
i think, the first person in some vehicle could be a great option
Only in passager (wathog)
i wanna have fps on assasinations and driving an vehicle
Its would be so nice if you can choose from Fps to drifrent fps
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

PARA NADA... ESTA GENIAL JUSTO COMO ES.. APROPIADO EN TERCERA Y PRIMERA PERSONA..
En realidad es muy útil, juegos personalizados, y sólo por diversión, tal vez las mismas opciones como montar un dinosaurio en el arca, cierto botón para cambiar de vista.
PERO NO MMS... SI YA ES DIFICIL MANEJAR UN GUNGOOSE... O LO HORRIBLE QUE SE MANEJA EL SCORPION... IMAGINA EN PRIMERA PERSONA... ES IMPENSABLE... XD
Todavía una experiencia fresca.
I just want the option of first person view, not for 343 to just force it in the game, any replies to that Balderwolf01 ?
Would kinda be hard for flying a wasp tbh. Other than that, good idea
I just want the option of first person view, not for 343 to just force it in the game, any replies to that Balderwolf01 ?
It would be cool to be an option until we realized it was a major disadvantage as compared to the third person view so we'd switch back. Kind of like assassinations... totally cool, but I had to turn them off because I was tired of getting killed mid-assassination or shortly thereafter.
It would be cool to be an option until we realized it was a major disadvantage as compared to the third person view so we'd switch back. Kind of like assassinations... totally cool, but I had to turn them off because I was tired of getting killed mid-assassination or shortly thereafter.
I agree of disadvantage, but still a good experience to see the HUD of different vehicles, and in assassinations, i would keep third person view, that's your only defense when in assassinations only.
First person in some vehicles is good idea, but i think the game lost the original halo idea.
If implemented correctly, yes.
Ive been thinking, what if Assassinations, Driving, flying, using mounted turrets were in first person, but optional in the settings. who'd be interested? and before people start commenting, someone let me know if there is a discussion for this already
seems like a good idea id do it. im a huge fan of first person. what about fp deaths? idk seems cool. maybe like a settings list for first person things? like switches for fp assasinations, driving, passanger, turret, and deaths.
seems like a good idea id do it. im a huge fan of first person. what about fp deaths? idk seems cool. maybe like a settings list for first person things? like switches for fp assasinations, driving, passanger, turret, and deaths.
the deaths would also be like forcry, first person deaths.
i meant farcry.
HybridSpartanXD & Dinosaur901, Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service and create a new thread in with the translated text. Sorry for the bother.
You can do it with vehicles for the camera distance.
FroooGGy wrote:
Would be cool, but then it will have flaws. But I actually want to see something like that.
GameCheat13
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 32