1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 31
when you think about it it would be really cool if we could drive in first person and switch to 3rd person it would do a change to the halo games if they did that
Ive been thinking, what if Assassinations, Driving, flying, using mounted turrets were in first person, but optional in the settings. who'd be interested? and before people start commenting, someone let me know if there is a discussion for this already
go watch the video gamecheat13 made called 1st person warthog run, It's terrifying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wOsKOpVGH4
Ive been thinking, what if Assassinations, Driving, flying, using mounted turrets were in first person, but optional in the settings. who'd be interested? and before people start commenting, someone let me know if there is a discussion for this already
if you check out gamecheat13 on youtube he has a couple videos showing 1st person assassinations for halo 5, reach, and 4. He also has a lot of other cool videos about halo!
I think that could be really cool! I personally like the idea of it for assassinations, since it would be cool like a beat down from first person perspective. However, like others mentioned, being in a warthog or something like that, from a tactical standpoint anyways, that would be completely useless. You would have a very hard time to actually see everything going on around you. So yes, it would be cool, but i would want to toggle between first and third person.
Make it an option, everyone has preferences.
That sounds really cool. I have always wondered how exactly the operators or some of The Covenant vehicles see.
I think some players could enjoy more of a different viewpoint in game and others not so much. It all comes down to preference and the only way I could ever see it come to the game is if enough people reached out about it, in that saying I doubt it will happen.
That would kind of be a disadvantage. What if you drive your tank backwards and poke your turret around corners? you won't be able to see what you're shooting at, unless the display in the tank is super advanced. What I would like to see is a third-person only option, as well as first-person. You'd be able to see your Spartan's epic armor more often!
It would be nice There is someone who did assassination on first person view u should check it out!
It would be pretty cool and useful for machinima, and there have been videos on first person driving for a while now through mods.
Machinima. Yes.
I think it would be a nice addition to the game
I think that it would be a fun option to be able to toggle, or at least test out.
I've wanted this for a while now.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Would be cool, but it's not worth the trouble. I mean, have you seen the Warthog's cockpit view in Forza Horizon 3? It has a terrible field of view!
Spartans are taller than humans.
Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

Estaría genial, los asesinatos se verían mucho mejor
CH3V8768 wrote:
BeneficBen wrote:
If you remember the Halo Reach Beta Intro (still get the feels from that :p), you will notice how very limited the field of view was… Though I would like to see a return to 1st person view for the passenger seat, like in CE, also like how it was done for the gunner seat of the Falcon in Reach.
I haven't that vid before! 😮

The map reminds me of Boneyard.
Yep that's good ol' Boneyard!

*Reminisces the glory days of Halo Reach*

"Good times, good times…"
*Remembers deaths of Noble Team*
"Uh... Sure..."
LOL, yeah
Never forget… "Remember Reach"
This would be amazing and id play just to see it.
It would be very cool although, third person is much better gameplay wise.
eems69 wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
Would be cool, but it's not worth the trouble. I mean, have you seen the Warthog's cockpit view in Forza Horizon 3? It has a terrible field of view!
Spartans are taller than humans.
That is true. But even so, the framework for the windshield is nauseating to look at. You'd think that they'd improve on the construction for a clearer view, right?
It would be cool for machinima's but for practical use I don't think it's the best, but great thought!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 31