First person on everything

OP Legion Rinzler

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. ...
  6. 31
Would this give an unfair disadvantage, even if you turned it on it would still be like everyone else having their spartan in the third person.
I think they should make a big setting update where you can have the option to make assasinations, driving, and dying in first person. They should wait to add that in halo 6 though mainly because in xbox one or even xbox one s (i installed a mod and it was wierd) it would really glitch out but they say that halo 6 will be on xbox scorpio which will be very advanced in human tech. So then it won't be as buggy for first person stuff if they work hard.
I think they should make a big setting update where you can have the option to make assasinations, driving, and dying in first person. They should wait to add that in halo 6 though mainly because in xbox one or even xbox one s (i installed a mod and it was wierd) it would really glitch out but they say that halo 6 will be on xbox scorpio which will be very advanced in human tech. So then it won't be as buggy for first person stuff if they work hard.
Xbox one X (Scorpio) isn't getting halo 6 as an exclusive title. Few games, if any, will only run on the Scorpio.
I personally like the third person on stuff like vehicles and turrets because it gives you a chance to see your customized spartan and not just your arms and legs.
Ikr, it's an fps, not an tps...
I would love to be able to toggle first person in vehicles, Driving the warthog would be so much more fun, maybe a little hard to see though. If 343 were to implement this feature they would have to make a whole new HUD for vehicles such as the Banshee, Wasp, Scorpion, Ghost, Etc. it may prove to be more trouble than its worth. That being said, I would use it, but at the same time I can see where it would be a novelty, people would use it for all of one day then forget about it. Its worth 343 taking a look at it though, maybe make a poll and see how catches on.
Would really enjoy that type of setting.
Having the option to change between would be cool. If you don't like the view, you can just change it back to 3rd person.
Ive been thinking, what if Assassinations, Driving, flying, using mounted turrets were in first person, but optional in the settings. who'd be interested? and before people start commenting, someone let me know if there is a discussion for this already
I don't think assassinations would look as good in first person, you can see a lot of them with Halo 5: Forge on PC with the exuberant mod tool. I would however like to have first person in warthogs, just like in Halo: CE.
Vehicles like the scorpion would be almost impossible to use in first-person. The cannon doesn't always face where the front of the vehicle is, which means that firing while moving would be a pretty big challenge.
Vehicles like the scorpion would be almost impossible to use in first-person. The cannon doesn't always face where the front of the vehicle is, which means that firing while moving would be a pretty big challenge.
True, but it means they could implement a new game mechanic, where two screens show up. One is for the cannon and the other is for the movement.
Ive been thinking, what if Assassinations, Driving, flying, using mounted turrets were in first person, but optional in the settings. who'd be interested? and before people start commenting, someone let me know if there is a discussion for this already
omg yes
It's fine how it is and has always been
It's fine how it is and has always been
That's why this is a suggestion, not a requirement for the next game.
I guess it would be for causals but it would have a advantage over the other just like in battlefront
I would actually like to see that. Then i could finally get a kill with a turret cause my aim is so f-ed up 😂
Burst fire the turret and you'll be golden
Oh ok. Thank you ill be sure to do that next time

😁👍
<blockquote class="box-quote" data-username="FOTUS Wort" data-postid="569">
<blockquote class="box-quote specific specific567" data-username="warior dude98" data-postid="567">
<p>I would actually like to see that. Then i could finally get a kill with a turret cause my aim is so f-ed up 😂</p>
</blockquote>
<p>Burst fire the turret and you'll be golden</p>
</blockquote>
<p>Oh ok. Thank you ill be sure to do that next time </p>
<p></p>
<p>😁👍 </p>
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. ...
  6. 31