4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 31
That would be really cool, especially with assassinations
ReteroX wrote:
Ive been thinking, what if Assassinations, Driving, flying, using mounted turrets were in first person, but optional in the settings. who'd be interested? and before people start commenting, someone let me know if there is a discussion for this already
I'm for it, well, except for vehicles, but I've always believed that dismounted turrets should be used in first person what if it had different settings like Driver First Person, on or off and it would go for the things I mentioned
Ive been thinking, what if Assassinations, Driving, flying, using mounted turrets were in first person, but optional in the settings. who'd be interested? and before people start commenting, someone let me know if there is a discussion for this already
go watch the video gamecheat13 made called 1st person warthog run, It's terrifying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wOsKOpVGH4
That's where I got the idea
xNxble wrote:
First Person in vehicles that roll over is probably going to end badly.
Probably, but there are people who would actually like it
It would be fun but do you know how godd awful it would be to drive a warthog!! It would make you dizzy even watching it! Imagine being first person in a warthog doing a barrel role or a bunch of flips, if you went off a ramp you would have no idea where ou will land lol!!!!!u
If you were a good driver, it would be a good option, but if you're not, then its optional cause you could see how wipeouts in the first person inside a warthog feels like
Make it an option, everyone has preferences.
Settings are options, I just call it settings
It would be very cool although, third person is much better gameplay wise.
it'd be better for the Rally/Race modes as a first person
This is an amazing idea. I'm all for it, given the possibility to choose what view you'd like.
It would be very cool although, third person is much better gameplay wise.
it'd be better for the Rally/Race modes as a first person
It'd be fun for that Wasp "Wipeout" game mode that Grim mentioned in a HCU.

Link to article. (Scroll down to the end)
I never thought of that that would be a cool idea. It's pretty much aiming on a turret of some sort. I would be interested.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Would be cool, but it's not worth the trouble. I mean, have you seen the Warthog's cockpit view in Forza Horizon 3? It has a terrible field of view!
Amen to that!
HaXoR73 wrote:
Would be cool, but it's not worth the trouble. I mean, have you seen the Warthog's cockpit view in Forza Horizon 3? It has a terrible field of view!
Amen to that!
We aren't spartans in Forza Horizon 3 ;) we be small hoomans
HaXoR73 wrote:
Amen to that!
We aren't spartans in Forza Horizon 3 ;) we be small hoomans
Still have you seen it.
first person on everything especially assassinations
would be cool
I think the closest were gonna get to first person vehicles is if we change the field of view
it would be kinda cool to be in first person in mantis,scorpions and on warhogs
Yeah the mantis would be nice in first person, but think of how much work 341 studios would have to do for the details
I say first person in vehicles but not the assassinations because then there won't be a point of having different assassinations because no one would see them.
MFW trying to figure out how anyone in the Halo universe drives Warthogs with how busy the dashboard is:

Legion Rinzler - Please stop posting several times in a row. If you'd like to respond to multiple people, you can quote, respond, quote, respond. Or edit your response.

Posting as you is spam and bumping. Don't do that.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 31