2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 31
I wouldn't really want assasinations, but turrets and some vehicles would be awesome to do in first person, sort of like how it is in battlefield 1
Ka Five wrote:
MFW trying to figure out how anyone in the Halo universe drives Warthogs with how busy the dashboard is:

That's a good point, actually. I'd go as far as saying that a Longsword's cockpit is more user-friendly than that of the Warthog, and that's saying something.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I think first person view should be expanded more, but to an extent. For example, assassinations would look just show the camera moving around a body, so you don't fully view what the assassination is. I also acknowledge that some prefer first person while driving, so that could be an option as well. Basic subjects such as turret use and vehicle would be compatible with first person, but overall quick actions would just seem weird, so it depends on what the action is.
Legion Rinzler - Please stop posting several times in a row. If you'd like to respond to multiple people, you can quote, respond, quote, respond. Or edit your response.

Posting as you is spam and bumping. Don't do that.
Oh ok, thanks for letting me know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryA0TtrPzoQ

Here is a vid of someone doing that
Well as far as Assassinations, 3rd person is the best route so I can see something sweet happen but it just needs to be put at top speed (130%) in Halo 5.
Now when it comes to Driving or Flying you turn this ON in Forge for custom games. But I would like to see it 1st person for all vehicles because then it would bring a new type of skill to the table.
But for the turret weapons its best to keep them 3rd person since you move slow. But if it was like in Halo CE with the Flamethrower then I could see it being ok if there’s good and bad about it.
I'm sure it won't happen for H5 but for future Halo's: I'd be very interested. Honestly don't think the executions (or Glory Kills, whatever they're called) in Doom would be as satisfying if they were shown in third-person view instead of first. I'm sure assassinations would be more satisfying for me if I could perform them in first-person.

And I've always wanted to fire a turret on the back of a Warthog through first-person view.
Assassinations, sure, but not on vehicles. The first person view of the passenger seat in Halo CE's warthog was atrocious. Then again, I wouldn't care as long as it was optional.
Me

Being a passenger was first person in combat evolved and it was awesome. Wish it stayed like that
certainly, but only if it was optional
Similar to what GTA V does but only for the driving, assassinations, & turrets.
nah
Make it an option, everyone has preferences.
yes for sure, that's a great idea
Sounds like a cool idea, but I don't thin I'd use it for driving. Like, in GTA V I like to be in first person normally, but I switch to third person when I'm in a vehicle. But yeah, it would be neat to what particular vehicles look like in first person (Scorpion, Wasp, Covenant vehicles etc).

First person in the passenger seat of the Warthog in CE was the bomb though!
I think for FP vehicles, they would need to make a more advanced tracker, with terrain renders or something (example). But it would also make for some -Yoink- user-interface design, so at that point, you may as well just leave it as is.
Also another cool idea would be first person assasinations
I would really like to try vehicles, but FP assassinations I think would be rather disorienting because of all the spinning, flipping, etc. It's a pretty cool idea though.
I would really like to try vehicles, but FP assassinations I think would be rather disorienting because of all the spinning, flipping, etc. It's a pretty cool idea though.
If you want to be stupid and see how it is, pretend to be Johnny Knoxville and say "welcome to Jack***"
Make it an option, everyone has preferences.
yes for sure, that's a great idea
for me, Settings and options are the same
Jestzer wrote:
Assassinations, sure, but not on vehicles. The first person view of the passenger seat in Halo CE's warthog was atrocious. Then again, I wouldn't care as long as it was optional.
So not on the warthogs, but don't you wonder how it is for the other vehicles?
Check out gamecheat13's channel. He does alot of mods like this and is pretty cool, u should check it out.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 31