First thing you're doing with your copy of Halo 5

OP Sommerss

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
Whats the first thing your going to hop on when you first get your copy of Halo 5: Guardians? I'll be getting on forge and seeing all the new items.

Edit: I love seeing what everyone's plans are for the launch, it gets me even more excited for this game.
Firs tthing im doing with my copy? Im going to put my copy in the disc drive and install it.....

Jokes aside, its a general rule of thumb for me to finish campaign before I even touch the multiplayer
I'll play multiplayer muted (avoiding spoilers) until my friend in California can pick it up so we can Campaign coop together. :D

It's tradition at this point.
Inb4 "throw it in the trash" or "use it as a drink coaster" comments.

First couple missions of campaign, check out forge, play some Warzone.
First thing I'll be doing is probably going into custom games to get a feel on how all the weapons function, looking where weapons spawn on each map, looking where power-ups spawn, and walk around each map to see how it flows, vantage points, secret areas, etc.

After that, I'll go into Campaign and play a few missions on Heroic. I don't want to try and breeze right through the campaign in one night. I want it to last. After the couple of missions, I'll go straight into multiplayer and mute everyone just so trolls don't yell out any spoilers in the lobby or whatever.
After wiping the drool off it and rocking out to the halo soundtrack driving home, campaign until I beat it as I have taken 3 days off to play/beat it. All while drinking Game Fuel from Mountain Dew, yeah that's a tradition since 2007.
Same as always. Campaign on legendary.
I'll play multiplayer muted (avoiding spoilers) until my friend in California can pick it up so we can Campaign coop together. :D

It's tradition at this point.
This, I'm originally from Cali, and I reconnect with some of my old friends there this way as well.
Until they get their copies, I've been itching to play Warzone again.
I always do campaign alone so I can enjoy the story, my friends will probably just be too loud for me to enjoy all of the dialogue. I may start with heroic this time around for a starting challenge, I try to avoid legendary on the my first run so I can be immersed without having to die a multitude of times.

After that, I will probably join wherever my friends are in the story, now that campaign is drop in drop out, it should be a lot easier to do so. Then we will either play some MM or forge.

All of this is assuming they get the game at launch, as they think this game is not going to be anything special. Their decision will probably be influenced by what forge is capable of, as they love customs.
Probably head for the co-op campaign or Warzone. I usually finish the co-op campaign first.
This.

Campaign Legendary, always. If there is no achievement for doing it solo, I'll party up with friends and play all night long.
Firs tthing im doing with my copy? Im going to put my copy in the disc drive and install it.....

Jokes aside, its a general rule of thumb for me to finish campaign before I even touch the multiplayer
Same. Its hard enough to dodge spoilers before release, once it hit store shelfes, its joink near impossible
DSight wrote:
This.

Campaign Legendary, always. If there is no achievement for doing it solo, I'll party up with friends and play all night long.
Brave! I have to get familiar with the game before attempting legendary. Not as spry as I used to be lol.
Normally i would play campagin first but i dont wanna be disturbed when playing the story so i have to wait till saturday which means I will try out some warzone.
Legendary Solo Campaign, as always.
Campaign first. Check out Warzone. Play some Arena. That's normally my check list for new games. Campaign, big multiplayer feature, traditional multiplayer feature.

I've always been a campaign-first type of guy too. But it seems to cost me when I finally join MP as I'm behind the curve when it comes to knowing maps and weapon locations. I might play some warzone / btb before jumping on campaign.
DSight wrote:
This.

Brave! I have to get familiar with the game before attempting legendary. Not as spry as I used to be lol.
Jump in head first. No better way. Sink or swim.
DSight wrote:
This.

Jump in head first. No better way. Sink or swim.
I would sink... a lot lol. I have to get a feel for the weapons, controls, and enemy placement. I don't like playing on legendary when the enemies hold these advantages over my head.
Put Chief and Lock statue on the shelf, play co-op legendary with my buddy from England. Then multiplayer! Got 7 day's off work for this game 😊 Can't wait!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11