2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11
First Warzone then campaign
I'll bring it back and get my refund.
Putting the disc in.Wait for it to install.Find out the game is broken at launch.Take game out.Destroy it.
I'm buying digital so it should be pre-loaded and ready to go the minute the game launches. After that I'm all nighting the campaign. Probably solo cause I don't think any of my friends are getting the game. I absolutely loved Halo 4's campaign. I can't wait to see what they do in Halo 5.
Be a fool and try to LASO run it without knowing what's in store.
Be depressed that I can't play splitscreen when my bro comes over to check it out.
You brave soul.
changing it for a physical copy. ;)
Il be beating the story with friends on legendary so I can get what the give you for beating it on legendary
Why would you even buy it then... I'm just going to assume you're trolling to make fun of all the people making this same post.
ACx7 wrote:
I'm buying digital so it should be pre-loaded and ready to go the minute the game launches. After that I'm all nighting the campaign. Probably solo cause I don't think any of my friends are getting the game. I absolutely loved Halo 4's campaign. I can't wait to see what they do in Halo 5.
I considered getting digital, but I still want physical disks and cases when it comes to certain games. Midnight release for me!
Woah, watch out for this guy.
I will start off by trying out forge (Like i do with every Halo) Then run through the campaign (Maybe go to sleep for a few hours) And finally play some multiplayer.
Campaign always comes first, then the multiplayer.
If my buddy doesn't preorder it. Well go to the store, pick it up and get it installed on our systems and then do campaign because the story is a must see. After that. MP MP MP MP mp. Haha
I am for sure going to complete the campaign on legendary as always lol.
Strait to the campaign for me! I love Halos story, and will most likely play it on normal just to see the story through quickly. Then off to multi-player for a bit till I go back to complete the game on Legendary.
You brave soul.

Curiosity will conquer fear even more than bravery will. - James Stephens
Beat the Campaign on Legendary. Not in one day obviously, but always gotta do that before Matchmaking.
Pre-Release I'll be going through all the campaigns again on legendary, aiming to finish H4 the day before release. Then once I've installed H5 head straight into campaign on normal. Once completed I'll see which off my friends have the game and maybe jump into some co-op. If not I'm heading into warzone to see what all the fuss is about. (Didn't get chance to play the beta was extremely busy with work). After I've tested everything out, I'll be back onto campaign looking for Easter eggs and completing it on Legendary.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11