First thing you're doing with your copy of Halo 5

OP Sommerss

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11
Play through the campaign solo, slow and steady on legendary while exploring every nook and cranny.
Play the Campaign on Heroic, Maybe jump into some MP. I never play Legendary straight away because then I have an excuse to play Campaign again.
The same as very Halo games since Halo 3, me and my 3 mates grab copies at midnight. Setup 4 consoles in 1 room and blast through Legendary Coop until completion. Its a tradition.
I'll bring it back and get my refund.
Why would you even buy it then... I'm just going to assume you're trolling to make fun of all the people making this same post.
I DEFINITELY don't buy any epic fail from 343 ever again. This thread was just asking, what would I do with my copy. I just answered it! Good job 343, Master Chief is proud of you!
I'll bring it back and get my refund.
Why would you even buy it then... I'm just going to assume you're trolling to make fun of all the people making this same post.
I DEFINITELY don't buy any epic fail from 343 ever again. This thread was just asking, what would I do with my copy. I just answered it! Good job 343, Master Chief is proud of you!
Um, what?
Staying up till midnight. Opening up my digital copy for the first time. Shivering in my chair in excitement (This has happened with all new Halo's at this point for me) Busting out the campaign on normal, then going back to experience it again the next day (collectables, CO-OP ect). I can't wait!!!!! Mostly looking forward to MP after that, but that depends if forge has any major enhancements.
Well? First things first I'm going to download all the newest updates then Unplug myself from the internet and all Human contact just to make sure 100% that I don't hear a single damn spoiler I will then proceed to stockpile Mountain dew cans and Doritos before heading straight into the campaign PLaying on Heroic finishing it in all it's glory and then connect back to the internet *Bound to be spoilers but they won't hurt me anymore* and uhh I'll play some Arena with a sprinkle of Warzones :D
It was going to be play split screen campaign with my two brothers and a couple of friends. But now it maybe only me and at the very most me and my brothers, or me and on friend switching playing campaign. It is not going even be 1/1000 of the fun the last Halos have been. Sad very sad day. My hype level is maybe at the most 1/4 that has been from the past Halos.
I'm going to take it out of the case, place it on my dresser and put my iced tea on it. But seriously, I'll load up an arena game and play a match or 2. I want the hype to simmer down a bit before I touch campaign
AceJD87 wrote:
It was going to be play split screen campaign with my two brothers and a couple of friends. But now it maybe only me and at the very most me and my brothers, or me and on friend switching playing campaign. It is not going even be 1/1000 of the fun the last Halos have been. Sad very sad day. My hype level is maybe at the most 1/4 that has been from the past Halos.
Same here. I bought every Halo since 2 with friends and played co-op campaign on launch day, pre-ordered where possible. I'm hoping Halo 5 will tank hard enough that Halo 6 will return to the fundamentals. It's very telling when 343 tries to rip off certain Call of Duty features but disables splitscreen, when even Advanced Warfare has it.
Sommerss wrote:
Whats the first thing your going to hop on when you first get your copy of Halo 5: Guardians? I'll be getting on forge and seeing all the new items.

Edit: I love seeing what everyone's plans are for the launch, it gets me even more excited for this game.
I'm paying 250$ for this game.

That disc is replacing my girlfriend for a couple nights.
Let's leave it at that.
I'll probably go straight to the customization, do the emblem, nameplate, color my spartan...check and make sure the Nightfall armor and other MCC armor unlocks are present as they should be. And then probably play a match or two, then dive into the campaign.
Probably try to party up with friends to no avail, wait 30 minutes for 1 matchmaking game, and hopefully get 1th place when i find one but fail to get an achievement for it.

Edit: Then hard reset and do it all again.
If all goes well, open up and make googly eyes at the Statue.
Play it
multiplayer and forge gosh I am so siked
First I'll customize my tags spartan emblems stuff like that then go for the legendary campaign from the start
Since its going to be installing, I will be playing campaign till its finished installing, after that I play arena till I get a rank, everything after that I will be playing casual playlists and getting achievements.
Installing, playing the bajeebus out of the campaign, then hopping into Arena.
Put in the disc and wait for it to download. After that play the campaign on heroic, maybe? I'll do legendary sometime later whenever I feel like it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11