2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 11
First thing I'll be doing is probably going into custom games to get a feel on how all the weapons function, looking where weapons spawn on each map, looking where power-ups spawn, and walk around each map to see how it flows, vantage points, secret areas, etc.

After that, I'll go into Campaign and play a few missions on Heroic. I don't want to try and breeze right through the campaign in one night. I want it to last. After the couple of missions, I'll go straight into multiplayer and mute everyone just so trolls don't yell out any spoilers in the lobby or whatever.
exactly what I am doing with MCC. I think my new standard difficulty is heroic.
Probably slamming the disc in, installing, tell myself I have to go to bed.

Play warzone.

Then probably go to bed so as not to destroy my sleep cycle for work, but I am going to try so hard to get that next day off work!
After getting my physical disc I'll drive my stolen warthog back to house and use the slip'n'slide to my room where I'll throw up everywhere and pass out because of the excitement I've been having to play this game.
Throwing it out the window
A tradition when a new Halo game is released - Campaign on Heroic Difficulty.
Beat the campaign solo on legendary, then multiplayer goodness.
Do not create/use alternate accounts to bypass forum bans.

Spoiler:
Show
Finish the campaign first, as per tradition.
Do not post discriminatory comments.

Spoiler:
Show
rage cuz Dedis will turn out to be a big fat -Yoinking!- lie (again) and because matchmaking and partying up with bros will be slow and gay and nostalgic to piece of -Yoinking!- horse -Yoink- humans know as MCC.
Right...Anyway I always try out forge first.
Checking out these new weapon attachments and skins, it looks like a new way to take on the loadouts.
1. Campaign! Over the rest!
2. Some Arena Multi, preparing Warzone
3. Warzone! And see some Forge features
4. Any mode like Spartan Ops or Firefight?
obviously play Campaign, I hate those who play multiplayer first, it's not the right thing to do.
Step 1 ;Campaign on Legendary with my friend from school,
Step 2:After this go to customgames/forge to discover power weapon spawns on maps.
step 3 ??????????????
Step4 PROFIT!!!!
Waiting for the day 1 update to install.
Solo Campaign on Legendary if there's a Solo Legendary Campaign achievement, if not I'll play Co Op Campaign.
Same thing with every other Halo. Do a full campaign playthrough, normal first to breeze through and get the story, then immediately to legendary
First thing I'll be doing is looking through the menus, quick game of forge to see new maps and objects, before I get locked into the campaign for as long as it takes. Then Warzone and Arena, then other multiplayer, then back to campaign, back to forge, then achievement hunting. :D
wait approximately 6 months for most of the bugs to HOPEFULLY be worked out, contemplate purchasing the disc (after reading the forums for any NEW bugs), then waiting another 6 months for the disc to go on sale.............then contemplate actually purchasing the disc
Equip my multiplayer Spartan with Mark VI gear, and then run around in multiplayer maps in custom games, just to explore them.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 11