2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 11
Won't get it probably...I dislike fighting the robot things with a passion.
Campaign, as always with Halo games.
I will make that decision on release date but most likely I will be playing a couple levels of campaign and then playing multiplayer before calling it a night.
Campaign first. Always.
I stopped playing through the whole campaign right away. I used to do that when I was younger, but now I find that I can't pay attention to the story as much as I would like to. What good is beating the campaign on the first night if I don't remember it the next day? Now I just play the first couple of missions and dabble in multiplayer. Then I wreck the campaign on the second day when I'm more awake and attentive.
Install it of course
I'll be swapping my code in for a disc, then playing through the campaign!
First, update, as always. But i'll start playing with the campaign.
play solo campaign on heroic difficulty.
I have no idea maybe MP first
Traditional Heroic Campaign solo
Chief(343 & Halo fans)- “Sprint...is sprint what you wanted? Is this what you were looking for?

Typical Classic Fans- “plz god no!”

Chief- “Were all the forum complaints. All the ‘you lost me as a customer threats.’ Worth it? Was it!?” *laughs manically* 🤣
Make sure all the xboxs and tvs are linked in the living room pick up out copies of the game bring them home for install and put the pizza in the oven to have it ready just in time for the game to finish downloading and jump into Campaign Legendary 4 player Co op while drinking more Code Red Mountain Dew than should be legally allowed at any one point in time. After we finish bring on the Warzone! Halo tradition since Halo 2.
I always do campaign alone so I can enjoy the story, my friends will probably just be too loud for me to enjoy all of the dialogue. I may start with heroic this time around for a starting challenge, I try to avoid legendary on the my first run so I can be immersed without having to die a multitude of times.

After that, I will probably join wherever my friends are in the story, now that campaign is drop in drop out, it should be a lot easier to do so. Then we will either play some MM or forge.

All of this is assuming they get the game at launch, as they think this game is not going to be anything special. Their decision will probably be influenced by what forge is capable of, as they love customs.
Same here. Except I would dive into war zone before forge.
Jumping right into MM with my friends. Warzone, Breakout and Arena! Oh, also unlocking all of my REQ packs from my LCE to see what there is. haha
Well before I pick it up, I make sure to get my shrine in order with my favorite Master Chief portrait and put some candles around it.

I pick up the game (LCE) and sacrifice something horrible.

My time.

When I picked this up I told the worker to put this in some kind of shipping box or something because this is me and Halo's 57th vow renewal and I can't see it before the wedding. I couldn't even look at the other copies because this would be cheating so I walked in with a blindfold. Someone broke his leg.

Finally I hire a choir of monks and light the candles and we begin chanting the following, attempting to lyricize the Halo theme.

"Ha-lo 5 we are not wor-thy."

"Bring us gra-ce, with Bl-ue Team."

"And into the unkno-wn, with this new Fi-re te-am."

I open it and euphoria drips from my eyes.

It's Halo 5.
i will play the story mode becuase im rly intrigued about the halo 5 story
then i will see every thing that forge has to offer me and i would like ilimited resources it would be nice
and im trying to get the halo 5 limited edition so i will go to the bathroom and read the files of blue team, fireteam osiris and the stealbook... i love my bathroom
https://youtu.be/hQgYMVv35mw

I'll be playing the campaign at midnight, after I preload my digital copy :D
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 11