3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 11
i just dont like the need of live gold to play multyplayer that sucks
Hey guys what do you think its in the stealbook?
pls answer im rly curious
i just dont like the need of live gold to play multyplayer that sucks
You can get a year of Xbox Live for 30 bucks right now....thats 2.50 a month and its worth every penny....but besides that first thing i will be doing is clicking the icon on my xbone at 12:01 because i will already have it downloaded and start a straight all night play through of campaign co-op with friends
See if it works...
I would play the single player first and take it slow!
First stop: Warzone!
I won't be owning a copy of Halo 5 so what I'll be doing is laughing at the rage storm that comes when the game doesn't work on day 1 or when those who wanted splitscreen realize the game still isn't running at a smooth 1080p 60fps as originally advertised in the prerendered Halo 5 multiplayer trailer from so long ago.
Campaign. Blue team baby! Sarah Palmer getting killed off and mp announcer coming to Warzone would make me very happy. As far as characters go, 343 isn't the best at making likeable people. Regardless, sooooo pumped for the Campaign. Don't even care about mp right now, just want Campaign.
Beating champaign then multiplayer all day!!!
Put the disc in the Xbone and then go watch a few movies while it downloads.
Burn it
BURNING IT! no not really but I am going to try to install it and if it is anything like the failure of MCC launch, I will wait three days for it to install, play through the campaign with my brother, then proceed to cuss out the multiplayer, swear it off for like 6 months then finally come back to it and wreck shop
First I'll take the limited edition special stuff and read it all. Then I'll load up Campaign, and beat it immediately. Then I'll probably try out Warzone.
Either...

i) Congratulate myself for not having been fool enough to buy the game new, given that much of the content and features expected of a Halo game are not present.

or

ii) Wait impatiently for my naff internet to download the updates so I can enjoy the awe-inspiring campaign and multiplayer that 343 have created while kicking myself for not getting in on the action sooner.

My money is on....

Spoiler:
Show
I'll be playing all the campaign on easy to get the story.
Campaign on normal.
I may chck out the custom games
Or legendary :3
ill be trying to finish the campaign then warzone and breakout
Everything!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9