2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11
Play campaign on Normal, beat it, play multiplayer and most likely be disappointed and then complete it on Legendary.
I'll pro play the campaign then do multiplayer
Legendary co-op campaign with friends, I can't wait!
The first one or two levels of campaign then followed by multiplayer games.
Gonna go with putting it inside my Xbox :P
Admire all the LCE goodies while the game downloads then jump right into pwning some noobs in the arena.
As always, Campaign on Normal to get all the lore goodness, then maybe some Warzone!
Finish the campaign :)
I'll be on vacation that week which worked out pretty well, groomsmen in my friends wedding. I'll have one of my friends come over and we'll co-op the campaign until we're done. Been doing that since Halo 3. Afterwards, off to online depending on if he still wants to play or cleaning up campaign achievements with my friend.

Gotta say. I am so stoked.
I'll run through the campaign solo on normal. Then I'll try every multiplayer playlist out. Then I'll play co-op legendary campaign.
I'll try my best to solo the campaign on heroic before touching multiplayer... I say try since I probably won't be able to resist that awesomeness.
leaving on the shelf at the store
Play the first mission while the game installs, then multiplayer all night long.
I'm a man of simple orders. I'll play the campaign first, then multiplayer.
(hopefully it will be for 360) I will play it all day long then the next day repeat
I'll probably go first into singleplayer, play a bunch of that, try out some mp, go back to singleplayer...

MP is what I'm really excited for, but I usually try out the campaign first anyway.

;)
Start a solo play through of the campaign...probably on Normal first to get warmed up before playing on anything higher than that.

Then I'll do some multiplayer....even if I'm not very good at it.
Pongan mas dificultad que la facil sea normal que la normal sea heroica así susecivamente y los elites participen durante el desarrollo de la campaña. Por cierto espero que sea cierto sobre la consola de edición limitada de halo 5 guardianes. Me muero por esperar
I'll start by going into a custom game and getting familiar with the gameplay, then a few campaign missions. After that, Arena and Warzone multiplayer!
Me and my friends are all getting it on release and, as is the tradition with every new Halo, we will all play through the campaign together :D

And that'll be even better this time around with the new squads and such! Cannot wait!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11