5. 9
  6. 10
  7. ...
  8. 11
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
Campaign, brah
Play as Chief and Blue Team in campaign hopefully.
Tough choice, I really want to play the campaign as I usually do to get the hang of it and see if I can try it first on the hardest difficulty. But I also want to see how Warzone works out and decide if it really is this great gamemode despite how cool it looks.
I will take it out of the RedBox Case from which it came in and stare at it with a small sense of depression...
Open it up and take in that new game smell while it installs.
first thing
im doing is waiting for the damnedable prices to go down before i get an xbox one then halo5 play the campaign the multiplayer so i know the story
I've promised 2 of my friends that I would do campaign with them, and at the midnight release, one of my friends won't have the game right away until at least the next day. These are the friends that got me into Halo in the first placer so I'm willing to wait on campaign. So I'll be hitting up multiplayer first. I'll probably start with Warzone and then make my way through every game type. I'll probably pull an all nighter and just be tired the next day at school. Or maybe I'll call in a "sick" day. haha
Without doubt, campaign.
Install it. Because you have to.
Beat the campaign on normal, then immediately play some MP, more specifically warzone.
Installing it and creating my online SPARTAN-IV for multiplayer then going into campaign till its over
Heroic Solo Campaign. I like to complete the campaign before I touch the multiplayer, when it comes to games. And Heroic is tough enough to give me a challenge, but still let me get through it at a reasonable pace so that I can get to the rest of the game at some point soon.
Install the game, launch the game, adjust the control scheme to my liking, see if I have any armor customization options, and then start the Campaign.
I'll probably end up playing matchmaking first
Finish Campaign on Legendary after several rage fits and maybe break a controller, fail at multiplayer and maybe break a controller again and fail on Forge by creating the worst map known to mankind.

And I can't wait.
Install the game, launch the game, adjust the control scheme to my liking, see if I have any armor customization options, and then start the Campaign.
Think I'll be doing roughly the same thing myself. Got the week off from work, so I'll probably try and play it through myself and then run some co-op stuff afterwards. Will probably take a few campaign breaks to play some WarZone too :)
After it's installed enough the start playing I'll head to the campaign first thing. Play a couple of missions and try to prevent myself from playing through the entire campaign on day 1 like I usually do. Try to save some for later.
In attempt to do so I'll head to MP (if it's installed) and check out a few games of Arena and Warzone.
ill take a pic of my halo collection and create 10 DVR videos on my xbox one of me using my BR to demolish the warzone
Set up my Guardian Statue, Listen to the soundtrack has I install it, Bust so many tweets out, play some campaign, and than ask my roomate if he wants to jump some multiplayer while streaming!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. ...
  8. 11