Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Fix the Decimator Visor

OP VastShadowz41

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Apex Canis wrote:
Just curious, do you guys get this upset when your Barbie's purse doesn't match her dress?
"Upset" is an understatement. It NEEDS to match!!! :O
Don't forget to match the shoes too! Otherwise forget about it!
They're not shoes, they're classy heels. Get it right, Doodle. XP
It's all about the accessories.
Zach S 4 wrote:
Zach S 4 wrote:
343 Apologists will defend literally everything.

Why do you want to get the original armor (that everyone likes) later? Why do you defend bumps on the visor which objectively look awful? I'm seriously puzzled.
Why do you act like you speak for everyone, and think art design is objective? Quite narrow-minded. You can't say it's "objectively bad" because, it isn't. It's an opinion. A construct of your mind specifically. I'm more puzzled over that, than anything.
Are you wanting to debate art theory?
No, I'm just saying, you trying to pass off your opinion on a textured visor as an unarguable fact is just narrow. THAT is unarguable.
Apex Canis wrote:
Apex Canis wrote:
Just curious, do you guys get this upset when your Barbie's purse doesn't match her dress?
"Upset" is an understatement. It NEEDS to match!!! :O
Don't forget to match the shoes too! Otherwise forget about it!
They're not shoes, they're classy heels. Get it right, Doodle. XP
It's all about the accessories.
Nailed it, bro.
I thought it's supposed to be based off Mk VII, not mk V B?
I was under the impression it was based off the Mark Vb <_<
I was under the impression it was based off the Mark Vb <_<
It's based off the Mark VII prototypes.
I guess I'm the only one that thinks they are all ugly. I don't know why, but they look so plain and boring. The only armor that has really caught my eye was Achilles.
Do not bump threads.

Spoiler:
Show
Decimator isn't based on Mark Vb it's based on prototypes for the Mark VII which only 1 spartan named Naomi has.
The bumps do make it look cartoonish.
Decimator isn't based on Mark Vb it's based on prototypes for the Mark VII which only 1 spartan named Naomi has.
Yes it is. Link. All of these people complaining about how they ruined Mark V[B] when the Decimator isn't even that. Its inspired by Naomi's armor on the cover of The Thursday War. Mark VII.
They aren't going to do anything about it. Lol unless they give us a proper Mark V and Mark V [B]
They aren't going to do anything about it. Lol unless they give us a proper Mark V and Mark V [B]
They might give us MK V, the variant they have now is the "Alpha" one for some reason...
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
I like the Decimator but it would look better without the bumps. I liked the realistic simplicity of the Halo Reach armor. I wish 343 would work in that direction.
Seriously, for something emulating the Mark V (b) helmet the visor looks like it has bumps on it. Just smooth the visor out. Honestly what are the artists thinking...
I agree, plus and the forearms lack detailing, I don't know why they keep doing weird crap with the armor. Its like half of the set is hard edges and bulky, but then there's a bunch of smooth and rounded areas, it throws off the whole look of the suit. They need to bring back the guy who designed copperhead/centurion/helioskrill/athlon/hermes etc. The dlc armor simply isn't matching the quality of the games other amor sets.
I like decimators lumps for some appaant reason
Guiscardus wrote:
I like decimators lumps for some appaant reason
Please don't revive old threads.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2