[Locked] For those who bought microtransactions

OP Nuggetsx

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
How much have you spent on REQs and what did you get?

I'm guilty of buying a few packs. No regrets, I'm now rocking full Scout armor.
225 dollars so far. I will more than likely keep buying them. Its fun not having a limited income :)
Nuggetsx wrote:

A few!? That's 25$ a pop!
225 dollars so far. I will more than likely keep buying them. Its fun not having a limited income :)
You won't be saying that when your mommy finds out her credit card is missing :)
Haha working minimum wage is a much different story. I felt wrong for spending under 10$ on them, but its like the lottery of Halo; addicting and I'm sure I'll waste more money on it in the future.
Sk8trfreak wrote:
Nuggetsx wrote:

I think he meant the gold/silver packs. Gold are $2.99 and Silver are $1.99. The Warzone REQ bundle (you get two packs per week over 7 weeks for a total of 14 packs) is $24.99
I think I've bought a silver and gold pack so far. Don't remember what I gout out of them, but I am jealous of your full Scout armor. D:
Sk8trfreak wrote:
Nuggetsx wrote:

lol I mean the 2.99$ gold packs.
Nuggetsx wrote:

I have purchased one and don't remember what I got from it. Must have not been anything to awesome. I like the Scout armor though. I have a couple of sets I am trying to get at the moment like Recluse. Need the helmet.
Keep going! The more people like you spend, the more likely we are to get free DLC lol.
I really hope you're joking...
Sk8trfreak wrote:
I wouldn't doubt it. I've heard some people dished out 300$+. It bewilders me but some people just have money like that to throw around and I don't judge others for what they do with the money they've earned.
9 dollars in total. I'm in love twith this game, and I figure supporting 343 wont hurt me. besides, im rocking full recon! i mean, i didnt get recon from those packs.... but i mean, it knocked out a few case openings, im sure. now, im gonna be earning helljumper LEGIT!
Sk8trfreak wrote:
I'm not, I plan on buying more. :)

BOOBIEGURL wrote:
You won't be saying that when your mommy finds out her credit card is missing :)
...lol
9 dollars in total. I'm in love twith this game, and I figure supporting 343 wont hurt me. besides, im rocking full recon! i mean, i didnt get recon from those packs.... but i mean, it knocked out a few case openings, im sure. now, im gonna be earning helljumper LEGIT!
Good luck man. Its one of the rarest finds in the game. I haven't even got armor beyond rare yet.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I think I have spent around 60$ so far on packs. Used to play a lot of trading card games growing up, now that I have a solid income, old habits die hard. I got my scout helmet, and so far thats all I really wanted along with a dmr. I got all that I want.
Spent $30 just to show support
wont be buying more for a long long while
Sk8trfreak wrote:
Nuggetsx wrote:

I think he meant the gold/silver packs. Gold are $2.99 and Silver are $1.99. The Warzone REQ bundle (you get two packs per week over 7 weeks for a total of 14 packs) is $24.99
Oh! Well I guess that's worth it. I had no idea. I figured nobody would really buy the smaller ones. Pretty easy to get that many points.
If you spend actual dollars on stuff.in the game you can get for free, you're an idiot. I've gotten many many packs just from req points and level ups.
Its the kind of idiocy that comes with the hype for all these cool weapons, armor, and vehicles. There's so many! I played multiplayer for 20 hours+ and haven't' even scratched the surface of what can be unlocked.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11