2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 11
I dont see why people would ever buy any?? i mean u play for about an hour and less and you already can purchase another gold pack.. just play the game, stop being lazy lol omg..
It's quite sad to think that back in the day to get good stuff you would need to spend a lot of hours of playing to unlock cool stuff, Now it's just about having a healthy bank account. It's sad really. Microtransactions are ruining gaming in my eyes.
I'm not complaining, they're paying for my free DLC
Aside from the REQ bundle itself, I will not be purchasing a single MT, because I don't support this direction of gaming. I support Halo and 343i, but never MTs. I bought the game and it's bundle and that's that.
Second this
Nuggetsx wrote:
Sk8trfreak wrote:
225 dollars so far. I will more than likely keep buying them. Its fun not having a limited income :)
I really hope you're joking...
I wouldn't doubt it. I've heard some people dished out 300$+. It bewilders me but some people just have money like that to throw around and I don't judge others for what they do with the money they've earned.
My roommate bought the game, so I decided to spend the $99 I saved up on req packs
Aside from the REQ bundle itself, I will not be purchasing a single MT, because I don't support this direction of gaming. I support Halo and 343i, but never MTs. I bought the game and it's bundle and that's that.
Second this
Don't support the direction but bought the REQ bundle anyway? The only way to combat MT's is to not buy them or to boycott games that have them.
I've spent about $35 on them and the premium pack deal since I had a nice work bonus to burn and figured... why not?

I've gotten an ugly Battle Rifle skin, a burgundy visor color and a whole mess of armor/helmets. I wouldn't say it was at all worth the money since pretty much everything can be naturally obtained over time with req points but it is what it is.
hanzai wrote:
225 dollars so far. I will more than likely keep buying them. Its fun not having a limited income :)
Keep going! The more people like you spend, the more likely we are to get free DLC lol.
Nope, we're just more likely to get screwed over in Halo 6 with a crazy intrusive mircro-transaction system. You people keep feeding the machine, and we all get screwed because of it
I've probably spent between $15 and $20 since launch. I've gotten some cool stuff from it but for the most part I just use the req points I get in game.
Nuggetsx wrote:
How much have you spent on REQs and what did you get?

I'm guilty of buying a few packs. No regrets, I'm now rocking full Scout armor.
"I'm now rocking full Scout armor"

Why pay for it?
*In 3 years*. "Oh, you can only get a pack after 20 games or buy them and the Campaign is coming as paid DLC, how did we get to this?!?!" (as they enter their credit card details to buy the season pass)
Nuggetsx wrote:
If you spend actual dollars on stuff.in the game you can get for free, you're an idiot. I've gotten many many packs just from req points and level ups.
Its the kind of idiocy that comes with the hype for all these cool weapons, armor, and vehicles. There's so many! I played multiplayer for 20 hours+ and haven't' even scratched the surface of what can be unlocked.
What a joke. Your a damn fool if you spend money on this garbage. A DAMN FOOL.
none actually
Got to be honest, never have and never will. I won't invest in Pay To Win ever, I don't want to encourage this type of behaviour from developers and publishers.
Nuggetsx wrote:
How much have you spent on REQs and what did you get?

I'm guilty of buying a few packs. No regrets, I'm now rocking full Scout armor.
I've spent probably around 25-30 bucks. Now I've limited myself to just 1 gold pack a week. However I also have to REQ bundle for Limited Edition.
Once I noticed you get more armor in gold packs I bought like 3 and 2 silver.

**NOTE: Silver packs seem to drop visor colors more than gold.
So what your saying is 343 is BAITING people into buying packs because the odds change when you spend real money? If you are buying REQ PACKS... ugh... Someday you will figure out you wasted money on Pixels... shaped pixels with different colors that had zero impact on the game... Stop buying this crap so the gaming industry stops charging us.
just use the REQ's that's what there mean't to be used for.
343 was really smart on this one...instead of paying DLCs adding these microtransactions will certainly bring even more money and that's because people will more likely want to "complete their collection" (aka completionists) rather than have more maps to play with. It's the hard truth - besides, who knows if the first one doing doesn't get a reward for it.
I'm not complaining, they're paying for my free DLC
thats what you think. Ever give any consideration to how greedy this req system is? cards burned on use and you have to buy more. you think they'll be satisfied by seeing how many people are dropping cash on this and not think, 'well they'll pay for DLC too'
I don't plan on spending much and I haven't yet. It may not seem like a lot but those $1, $3 will add up and you'll have spent too much.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 11