2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 11
If I was to give some advice on the micro transactions I would strongly recommend buying the warzone bundle (I have the collectors edition) and every time ive opened one I always get 3 or more awesome reqs
$20 from an Xbox Live Giftcard, guess I had an excuse to spend it all on REQ packs. Full RECON set, I finally have RECON!!! lmao XD. 2 visors, some armor, a bunch of weapons and vehicle cards. A full Athlon Lycinus armor and Spiral SMG Skin. I agree it can be addictive and I am staying on only using RP.. And Kudos to those that have money to spend $200+ on REQs. Hope you get plenty of legendary items.
Sgt Fergus wrote:
paid 1000 dollars, done with everything. completed the game. it feels nice that i have everything finished and im never than these grinders tryharding but im done. it shows how much better i am when i have everything unlocked.
Please be real, please be real, please be real. I could buy actual vehicles for a grand. Like cars. Or real guns. Instead, you have a mongoose certification and all the assault rifles. Some days, I love life.
im rich i dont have to try i deserve to have everything finished since i paid for it. Why work when its easier just ot pay to be at the finish line?
Have this $15 xbox gift card I purchased a few gold cards now I'm down to $6. Plus I have the deluxe version so I get the req bundles every week. I mostly grind it out for the req points though...
Have bought way to many. Enough that the bank locked my card for suspicious activity. Doh!
I've spent about Australian $20 on a few gold REQs. Haven't gotten anything good yet so I am buying a lot less.
$0 and proud.
Not a single penny. I personally think that microtransactions should not be in full priced game.

343 will only get my money from buying the game. That is it.
225 dollars so far. I will more than likely keep buying them. Its fun not having a limited income :)
I see your 225 and raise you 250$. Nah I'm just kiddin.. I'm filthy broke. Hahaha!!
I haven't spent any money on reqs. Tfw I got the Fotus Chillrose armor piece from a gold pack. Tfw I didn't even buy the console.
I won a $50 gift card from Amazon and bought the $50 Microsoft with it. Used all that plus maybe $30 of my own money. I have more items than I care to list. Mainly because I still don't have a DMR. Did get a few legendary items and a lot of ultra rares. No legendary weapons as of yet.
I don't intend to buy any. If you can unlock all the kit through regular play for free, then that's good enough for me. I don't mind grinding for stuff, after all, unlocking stuff is part of the fun. I know its more random than simply levelling up and unlocking a new gun but the concept is the same. After a while, you'll unlock so many that chances of unlocking the higher tier kit will be greatly improved surely.
$ 0.- still ripping heads off with my free BR....
I'll never buy those micro packs.. Just play the game.

4 the win!!!!
20 dollars and its honestly pretty pointless. There actually isn't that much content, I was a bit hurried, mainly for the weapon variants, but I think within the space of a few weeks they could all be normally acquired anyway. I have no desire to buy more since I have the items I wanted and oddly enough I prefer the non rare armors.
Zero darrah
I bought one gold pack, got a helmet (goblin) and a armour (Engineer), plus other stuff. I did it because i had 3 € still on my account, and what the -Yoink- should i buy for 3 €?!
Zero dollars spent. Plan on spending zero dollars. Really no sense paying for what I can earn for free, plus I'm still having a blast playing without having spent any money on REQs.
Sk8trfreak wrote:
225 dollars so far. I will more than likely keep buying them. Its fun not having a limited income :)
I really hope you're joking...
I'm not, I plan on buying more. :)

BOOBIEGURL wrote:
You won't be saying that when your mommy finds out her credit card is missing :)
...lol
Zero dollars spent. Plan on spending zero dollars. Really no sense paying for what I can earn for free, plus I'm still having a blast playing without having spent any money on REQs.
I won a $50 gift card from Amazon and bought the $50 Microsoft with it. Used all that plus maybe $30 of my own money. I have more items than I care to list. Mainly because I still don't have a DMR. Did get a few legendary items and a lot of ultra rares. No legendary weapons as of yet.
I'm jealous.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 11