Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

For you: what is the worst map in HALO 5?

OP GuiiBRasilio

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. ...
  8. 12
Riptide is the worst map.ive ever seen like of all time
Riptide and Overgrowth are infuriating.

I quite like the fast-paced, unforgiving nature of Molten. At the same time though, I get why people don't like it.
For me is the MOLTEN. I never seen a worst in a FPS game like the molten. I rate this map at all. Its completly close quarters, the gunfight occuors in a corridor and fight is basically grenade x grenade. Negative point for 343i (again)
i agree, to clustered not enough breathing room, but it would make a good maps for something not involving 'nades, something like pistols only.
For me I hate Bloodsport. Players do nothing but ground pound the entire match and the goals are glitched.
For me is the MOLTEN. I never seen a worst in a FPS game like the molten. I rate this map at all. Its completly close quarters, the gunfight occuors in a corridor and fight is basically grenade x grenade. Negative point for 343i (again)
I would have said Riptide but Molten is the worst in the game by far. Orion is another map that comes to mind but it was taken out pretty quickly.
Pegasus is gross
All of them
and i don't say this as a joke i feel that all the Halo 5 Maps are awful, none of them are unique and none of them plays really well. At best they're mediocre.
Molten because everyone is saying that.....even thought its creative and the map colors dont follow the typical Halo BS . I cant hate as a forger I dig the flow.

The map Im thinking that is a little too much for me is :
Eagle Square in Big team
for me the worst map of Halo 5 is melted because on that map always set to campear and this truly awful
Walrificus wrote:
Antifreeze. Super easy to escape the map.

But for aesthetic purposes, Skirmish at Darkstar. It just looks so... gloomy. Reminds me of depression.
That's probably why it's called Darkstar...
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I hate torque. It is such a complex map. The maps in halo 5 arena look like laser tag. If you see the maps in halo 2, 3 and reach They look nothing like the halo arena maps. If any of you remember turf and ghost town you'll see a huge difference.
1. Molten
2. The Torque remix (can't remember the name)
3. Noctus
4.Torque
5.overgrowth
Torque remix- Probably Stasis.
Truth is the best map to me the other maps, not so much. I like truth because it was the only classic halo map they kept. The problem is that it is a bit smaller and too dark.
Eagle square. Such a terrible forge map. You're either confined to cqb engagements or running through crossfire.
Truth, especially on FFA. No where is safe.
Orion the worst halo map ever IMO.
nPlasma wrote:
I think they are all bad...
You must run around like a clueless chicken on the maps then. You make a map then we can laugh or let me act as cool as you for a sec: "All H3 and Reach maps suck derp"
Molten is my least favorite map out of all.
Arena: Molten, WZ Apex 7; WZF Urban (only because it's the most difficult, it's actually a good map)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. ...
  8. 12