Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

For you: what is the worst map in HALO 5?

OP GuiiBRasilio

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 12
Overgrowth for sure. Overgrowth may be the worst Halo map I have ever played.

All the DLC maps are pretty bad though.
Arena: Molten and Torque.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

No me gusta torsión Los Nuevos mapas hijo variaciones de los mapas Actuales seria interesante ver Nuevos Escenarios no solo para multijugador sino también para zona de guerra.
epic 108 wrote:
Are you guys serious? Molten is an amazing map. I love whenever I get it. The lava looks really cool and you can barely tell it's a rig remix. My least favorite map would probably be overgrowth, but I don't despise it. I just like like the other maps better.
How can you not tell its a rig remix.....
The only part that I can tell is from the rig is the part near where the sniper, plasma rifle, and BR spawn. Other than that, it's really hard to tell.
Molten, Overgrowth, Riptide, Torque, and Tyrant.

All maps that encourage autos/camping and have the worst spawns and sightlines, it's amazing how these maps were finalized, what the hell is the pro team doing.
For me is the MOLTEN. I never seen a worst in a FPS game like the molten. I rate this map at all. Its completly close quarters, the gunfight occuors in a corridor and fight is basically grenade x grenade. Negative point for 343i (again)
Yeah its super hard except I'm good at the snipe.
Torque
UPLOAD
Molten. I mainly play FFA and it is just unbelievably miserable. I've had amazing games on it, and I've had horrible games on it. I've seen games where the winner wins by a Mile, and others where the person in last comes out of nowhere and wins with a 10+ spree. I'd actually say these kinds of things happen more often than not. And it's because of this: The spawning in addition to the size and layout of the map make everything extremely random, and create a "luck" factor that is far greater than any other map out there.

Nearly every game in FFA on that map, I see enemies respawn in my crosshairs. And I don't mean they spawned and took 3 steps around the corner into my crosshairs, I mean I am looking at an area and poof, there they are. Just as often, I'm the unlucky one spawning in front of someone as well. It's just god awful.
Orion
Overgrowth to much of a cluster and grenade happy map
For me it's every breakout map ever not a big fan of breakout
Feel like all their maps were my worst in the franchises. I never really had a favourite map.
Riptide.
I play a lot of FFA and the worst map is either Molten or Antifreeze for BTB. All the other maps are fine and playable I just need to learn how to play better on them. LOL
For me is the MOLTEN. I never seen a worst in a FPS game like the molten. I rate this map at all. Its completly close quarters, the gunfight occuors in a corridor and fight is basically grenade x grenade. Negative point for 343i (again)
I have only played the map a few times, but the corridor near the stairs is a nightmare - and so are the stairs opposite round the corner.
Eden and Empire. I'm actually really sick of remixed maps.
Torque is actually really fun to play in my opinion. My least favorite has to Pegasus/Alpine. I really like most of the maps in Halo 5 to be honest.
Coliseum and Torque are my least favorite maps, with Molten at close third.
It has to be Torque for me
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 12