Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

For you: what is the worst map in HALO 5?

OP GuiiBRasilio

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 12
Definitely Regret. Especially on SWAT.
Overgrowth I pretty nasty along with almost all btb maps
The crypt in infection and torque by far fathom after that
Sometime I think 343i is doing a bad work with the HALO franchise. The levels designs of the multiplayer maps arent good like molten and overgrowth (completly close quarter combats). In the big team maps, the texture of the map is terrible. In my opinion, HALO 5 dont have a outstanding map like other big FPS franchise (cod, bf). And it is minor problems to me. Im a brazilian player, and you doesnt know how bad are the gunfights. They saw: "HALO 5 will have a dedicated server." Its bad for all southamerica players. Im start to hate 343i at all.
Overgrowth
I loathe Altar. The Banshee is so OP with a solid pilot or above and it has become the new ground for Farming CTF. I am not the biggest fan of Overgrowth either because it turns into a Spartan Charge orgy. Even though I have adapted lobbing plasma's in their face it still isn't as enjoyable experience as plasma facials sounds.
I hate Urban...
Most if not ALL the arena maps. I hate arena in H5. Too many corners, too many obstacles and combine that with the boost it makes for easy get a ways for lesser skilled players and camping.
Molten by far
- if your red in oven you are invisible
- No cover (when the map wizard gave more cover you know something is wrong)
- ridiculous spawns (kill a guy and get shot in the back by the same guy you just killed immediately)
SpitFlame wrote:
Pegasus. Literally no one likes it. I'll be in denial if anyone tells me that they actually enjoy this cancerous map.
I actually liked it. The design wasn't ground breaking by any means but I liked the fact it wasn't completely balanced as we had a ton of that with a lot of other maps. FFA was a lot of fun on it, SWAT was solid and Team Slayer not quite as much with Sniper camping at the high ground but it was certainly breakable. Powerful but breakable.
Overgrown and I think the maps name is Regret. I hate both of those maps thoroughly.
Escape from A.R.C. is pretty awful, worst flow in the entire game and it's just full of bottlenecks.

I don't particularly care for the new forerunner one who's name i can't remember.
Apex 7. An ugly and poorly designed excuse for a map. The terrain is terrible for vehicles, head-glitching is far too common an occurrence because of the abnormal elevations is land. Worst map I've ever played, I leave every time it comes up.
Skirmish at dankstar is my least favourite warzone map for how slow it goes and molten because it just downright sucks
My number one hate map is Torque
I only played Molten a few times in multi-team, but I didn't like it. For me, I'd say Overgrowth is the worst. It's literally just hallways.
With maybe Coliseum being the lone exception, all of them. None are particularly pleasing to look at or fun to play on.
Arena (non-BTB): All of them except Coliseum, Tyrant, and maybe Eden or Empire.
Arena (BTB): Boulevard
Warzone: Escape from A.R.C.
Warzone Assault: Urban
K everyone is talking about how bad molten's spawns are its pretty clear that people are spawning behind you in cover so it's easy to predict spawns.The weapons are fairly useful depending on the locations of the map.
If you want to know what maps I don't like its Pegasus/Riptide why you might ask well the whole giving a power position to one of the teams doesn't really sit well with me.
Regret
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 12