Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

For you: what is the worst map in HALO 5?

OP GuiiBRasilio

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 12
In halo 5 videos the Molten map is great
I think they are all bad...
ZuuluuZ wrote:
Overgrowth
Torque
Molten

All three are terrible but overgrowth is on another level. Top 5 worse map in the entire Halo franchise.
I am glad to see the Molten hatred is not unjustified. The map just plain sucks!

But don't diss Overgrowth. That map's my favorite! Only map where I can either win or have a guarantee of a positive KDA, though the ledges people can camp on piss me off. The whole reason I like it is because there are enough places to hide and duck, but staying in one place amounts to suicide. You have to move at all times and camping is, with the aforementioned exception, harshly penalized. The corners give you enough breathing room to escape a firefight and then run for it.

The lack of an open space to shoot people from across the map helps.
Truth why I play alot of swat so youre always getting picked off all wza maps and molten
Antifreeze. Just not a fan of that map in Big Team Battle.
Pegasis.Terrible just unplayable.

WZFF Urban.WZA Urban is great but on WZFF,It is unplayable.Never got past round 4.

(Molten is great for Machinimas and easily the coolest looking of all but it is average)
Molten horrible map especially at Champ Tier
Halo 5 lacks iconic maps like Ivory Tower, Lockout, Battle Creek, Danger Canyon, Blood Gulch, Damnation, Hang 'Em High, Headlong, Prisoner, Rat Race, Terminal, Midship, Valhalla, Santrap, Last Resort, Avalanche, Cold Storage...

Moreover, the horrible UNSC art style in Halo 5 doesn't help (maps like Eden, Empire, Torque, Stasis... are so bland).
I like Truth however.
MaxJman719 wrote:
all of them
I genuinely like a couple of the maps, The Rig for example.
Coliseum
MaxJman719 wrote:
all of them
Funny. You know. Because you apparently haven't played on any.

To answer your question OP- the one I like least is probably Pegasus (or at least it was, haven't seen it in a while).

Can't say that I really dislike any map though, I enjoy each one for different reasons. None of them are ideal (none ever were), but I still like pretty much all of them.
I agree that H5's map selection might be the worst among all 5 games. But to me no map will ever be as horrible as H3's Assembly or regular Foundry. I still have nightmares...
Torque and especially the icy variant of it
os mapas de halo 5 são lindos e grandes
perfeitos para uma guerra
Honestly, I don't have any real problems with any of the maps, however it does bother me that like half of the maps are almost exactly like other maps, but with different textures, like Fathom and Riptide.
I suck in Overgrowth. Best in Noctus.
Torque- while the tribute is so beautiful and touching, the map itself plays like crap. There are blind spots for bloody days, and having two sniper rifles was one of the dumbest decisions to ever be implemented into H5's maps. It's pretty, but plays horribly.

Tyrant- -Yoink- this bloody claustrophobic, asinine, zero flow, death drop at seemingly every corner, pathetic excuse for a map. It's like 343 just took a bunch of stuff, mashed it together, and hung it over a bottomless crevice. Yet another pretty map that plays like crap.

Overgrowth- nothing needs to be said here that hasn't been said already. This map is -Yoink-, nothing more, nothing less.
Whatever I've played least
Antifreeze is a terrible forge map, so squished and an absolute nightmare when it's CTF. It just drags on and on with CTF. I used to really hate Overgrowth, but with the newer changes 343 made, it's growing on me, but Molten is just bad. Spawns are wonky, terrible sight lines, and the darn, dank lighting the lava gives off.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 12