Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Forge/ Custom games needs a offline mode!!!!

OP Combat P3nguin

I don't have the best internet, nor can i get anything better but i seem to be getting dropped out of my own forge games because of my connection. this is annoying as hell. in 3 minutes i was dropped 4 times, yet if i play warzone or something the connection is fine. Forge for me at this point is unusable!
I don't have the best internet, nor can i get anything better but i seem to be getting dropped out of my own forge games because of my connection. this is annoying as hell. in 3 minutes i was dropped 4 times, yet if i play warzone or something the connection is fine. Forge for me at this point is unusable!
Yeah it needs an offline mode... That way we don't just play campaign offline...
Lucosus wrote:
Yeah it needs an offline mode... That way we don't just play campaign offline...
I haven't got to really mess around in forge due to this, anyone been on it long enough to see when the connection drops you loose progress on your map or not?
anyone?
Lucosus wrote:
I haven't got to really mess around in forge due to this, anyone been on it long enough to see when the connection drops you loose progress on your map or not?
Well I got dropped out due to internet disconnect but didn't loose progress (it was my friend host tho)
Lucosus wrote:
Lucosus wrote:
Well I got dropped out due to internet disconnect but didn't loose progress (it was my friend host tho)
hmmm i don't see why we need to connect to a server to use forge though, this should be all offline available to.
Shoot, I feel bad now because I told another user to spend his offline time making a map... My bad. Anyway, I bet this will be fixed. They are releasing updates so often (yes I know monthly doesn't seem often but its better than the past) that I'm sure it was a simple oversight. Have faith!
I agree I think they should make this an offline mode.
The entire dam game needs an off-line mode, game does NOT work when Xbox Live is having issues...it's ridiculous.
Yeah, offline mode is needed especially for those who don't have xbox live. As someone who's played since Halo 2 and only had xbox live from Reach on, I can affirm that there needs to be an offline forge.
Phantom Squad hacked the servers. Read here.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/hackers-plan-ddos-attack-psn-xbox-live-christmas-article-1.2467876
I agree offline is a must for customes and forge. When Xbox live is out for any reason I should be able to make a map and go test is in custome games. But I don't have a Twitter or anything like that so someone or all of you who do need to let 343 know this is what we want in a update. I doubt they will see this post so come people find a way to let them know.
Strange that you need to be online to use Forge, definitely should have an offline option
Offline is much needed, Halo 5 either needs to start getting this done or realize this game is very limiting.
AGREED! And add system link for offline.
i agree with forge but seriously what can you do alone without split screen in custom games?
Rodns123 wrote:
i agree with forge but seriously what can you do alone without split screen in custom games?
Test your map or maps.
Tom French says: "We're looking into it."
https://twitter.com/pardontomfrench/status/677539839546228736
(Not sure how to hyperlink...)
Clearly this is so that cloud computing can offset the calculations that your processors do. This is one of the key features that the XboxOne launch guy talked about. You know the guy who explained how the Internet is like a truck.