Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Forge is coming to Windows 10 later this year!

OP RhysWX

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 9
HiIAmMoot wrote:
So.

Quote:
Enlist the help of Friends to help build, test, and play your Forge creations on Windows 10.
H5 on PC confirmed?
No, youll likely just be able to use forge player mode to test your maps
full fledged h5 on pc isnt going to happen
No way! Is there an exact date?
This is actually terrible. Forge? Really?

"Here, have a small taste of what you're actually wanting." You're not giving us Halo. You're giving us.. Forge? Seriously? When Microsoft announced the whole Xbox and Windows 10 deal, I was expecting more than Half -Yoinked!- ports and terrible F2P variants.

"Here, have a small taste of what you're actually wanting." You're not giving us Halo. You're giving us.. Forge? Seriously? When Microsoft announced the whole Xbox and Windows 10 deal, I was expecting more than Half -Yoinked!- ports and terrible F2P variants.
lol wut? this is something the forge community have been asking for for ages.
We BETTER get REQ weapons in Forge before this.

I bet 343 would ban PC users for modding them in lmao.
Who got a shoutout? This guy ;)
Forge on windows? thats just crazy.
TurbTastic wrote:
Autograph please.

Except the PC community has been asking for a Halo game for years, so when they get a part of a Halo game, you should expect some backlash. Just put yourself in their shoes.
TurbTastic wrote:
May I bask in your reflected glory?
this is cool
Woah!
If Halo is moving to pc i'm done with Halo because i'll to get used to freaking play the game on pc well getting used to pc will take me some years damm it i'm used to console
This is some awesome stuff! Forge team is awesome!

Except the PC community has been asking for a Halo game for years, so when they get a part of a Halo game, you should expect some backlash. Just put yourself in their shoes.
the PC community should already know another full fledged halo title will never come to PC. People gotta stop getting over hyped for things that are not going to happen lol
Hell yeah. Now I can actually get into Forging.

Wait, does this mean we might get Halo 5 on PC. If so, I need to ditch my Xbone, PC Gaming Master Race all the way!
99% sure that it will just be forge and the test environment available. Doubt 343i or any logical developer would let controller vs keyboard + mouse in a first person shooter.
I don´t think halo 5 is going to be released in PC soon, because it´s on of the Xbox one´s main attractions. Maybe when halo 6 is released.
I don't know how to feel about it
More maps no one will ever play on... not like it's easy to find good custom games. Implementing a custom game browser is something I could appreciate.
Oh hell yes! This is actually something I'm looking forward too.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 9