Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Forge Scripting

OP DeonVisagie

I have been trying for ages to figure this out and I can't crack it, how do i script in currency or points to make weapons cost in order to use them in a game mode in trying to make? I'm trying to create a CSGO vibe in custom games....
I have been trying for ages to figure this out and I can't crack it, how do i script in currency or points to make weapons cost in order to use them in a game mode in trying to make? I'm trying to create a CSGO vibe in custom games....
Now that's a cool idea to try, I might try to work on that. You'll use number checks and changes for a lot of it tho. Then you could technically create a UI using target's with boundaries.
I know it's possible, but this isn't really something I've tried to do before. The best thing I can recommend is try to find a prefab, or a map that already has this system in place then dissect those scripts to see how they work and reverse engineer and modify them to do what you need.
Lucosus wrote:
Now that's a cool idea to try, I might try to work on that. You'll use number checks and changes for a lot of it tho. Then you could technically create a UI using target's with boundaries.
Any luck figuring it out yet? I've tried multiple suggestions and I'm not getting anywhere...
Lucosus wrote:
Any luck figuring it out yet? I've tried multiple suggestions and I'm not getting anywhere...
I haven't had too much time to deal with it lately. Though I'll be talking to some of the guys I know to try and figure out how to make it work
Please let me know when you've finished the map and gametype because I would love to have a go