1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 32
What would you like to see in Forge, whether it be for Halo 5 or any future Halo? This is a short list of what I hope to see in Forge in the future:
  1. AI, as in both what unsorted guy mentioned in his Forge wishlist video, and also enemy AI to make our own version of Warzone maps.
  2. Scriptable weaponry.
  3. Scripts that follow/target players
What would you like to have in Forge?
I've seen some videos of 1 and 3 that players managed to do simpler versions of AI and how to get objects to follow players. It would be nice for something smoother than how one has to do it now.
I want Forge World.
Example of how you would use the ability to have an object follow/target a player?
Mass Drivers
A.I. Vehicles?
Object scaling and the ability to crop objects.

Oh and water boxes but I know it's hard for them to do that with the current engine.
Hi all,

I would like to be able to add AI that you could setup and use for different situations. This may already be a thing but if so I haven't found it. I am a bit of a forge newb. : /

Regards,

Push
I would like some more Forerunner props. Also, I have an idea for dead Spartan props:

Spartan, full
Description: Spartans never die. At least, that's what ONI wants you to believe.
The prop would be available in a variety of poses, and forgers would have the option to customize what armor it's wearing using the armors in Halo 5. All other customization options would also be present.

Spartan, Helmet
Not sure what else to say. It's a helmet. Like the one above, forgers can change what kind of helmet it is. This would be great for Reach-themed maps, as forgers could add the Decimator helmet in as an Easter-egg.
I need help on this moving object. Can someone please help me?
A.I bots.
YouTube is a good place to start as they give lots of examples.
YouTube is a good place to start as they give lots of examples.
I have seen many videos on YouTube and followed their instructions but it still won't work. Appreciate the reply.
I know its far fetched but it would be cool to set up AI units like marines or covenant units, (to make a costume ware zone or background battle for astedics) similar to what woud happen on the campign mission on reach when your stormed the sword base and endless waves of mariens and covinant would spawn behind you in a etarnal struggle.
What would you like to see in Forge, whether it be for Halo 5 or any future Halo? This is a short list of what I hope to see in Forge in the future:
  1. AI, as in both what unsorted guy mentioned in his Forge wishlist video, and also enemy AI to make our own version of Warzone maps.
  2. Scriptable weaponry.
  3. Scripts that follow/target players
What would you like to have in Forge?
this is exactly what I've been saying! (especially the ai part) i would also like to see spartans you can mess with so they would be AI to. Just lots of AI please. And PLEASE GIVE US THE HALO 3 RATS!
A.I., Forge World, and maybe another Forge controller option?
Props of all the helmets in-game and a variation of said props with a giant hole in the visor/face like Reach to make realistic looking battlegrounds.
The entire pallet of everything.... All vehicles, weapons, scenery and AI.

We got scripts so why not go further and utilise objective scripts, scripts for AI etc?

AND... A classic control scheme... I just can't get used to it and it annoys me how the X and Y functions were swapped around.
I would love AI. I think it will be fun to just mess around with friends 'reking' some scrubs with the choice to change settings and to not have to 1v1 each other. I'm sick and tired of getting pwned.
I'd love an undo button, a tutorial, AI, and better scriptable music to make your own missions.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 32