2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 32
The ability to forge without an internet connection lol. I took my Xbox over with me camping to play at night a bit trying to finish a map and found out you can't do it without a connection nor live. Suchza huge punishment for people it's ridiculous.
Definitley. It's kind of weird that we can't forge offline
Adler lIl wrote:
Adler lIl wrote:
alan burke is mlg
Wouldn't mind a Burke prop. Canvas maps are certainly big enough to fit one in.
alan is my friend from school so i needed one more message to rank in forums so i messed with this message lol
So instead of contributing anything useful to the discussion you instead posted what is essentially, at it's core, spam?
Not cool, broski. Not cool.

Still wouldn't mind a Flight CXVII Arleigh Burke prop. We know the UNSC still operates wet-navy combat craft...
I wish that we could take specific parts from different vehicles and put them together
Which is where that 'detached, independent (insert vehicle here) turret' point would apply, as would 're-fix the welding system
Adler lIl wrote:
Adler lIl wrote:
alan burke is mlg
alan is my friend from school so i needed one more message to rank in forums so i messed with this message lol
So instead of contributing anything useful to the discussion you instead posted what is essentially, at it's core, spam?

Still wouldn't mind a Flight CXVII Arleigh Burke prop. We know the UNSC still operates wet-navy combat craft...
I wish that we could take specific parts from different vehicles and put them together
Which is where that 'detached, independent (insert vehicle here) turret' point would apply, as would 're-fix the welding system'.
For example, take the cockpit of a wasp(after removing the wings and back portion) and attach some mongoose wheels to it.
i would like to have ai characters and to build your own vehicle
Adler lIl wrote:
Adler lIl wrote:
alan burke is mlg

Which is where that 'detached, independent (insert vehicle here) turret' point would apply, as would 're-fix the welding system
Adler lIl wrote:
Adler lIl wrote:
alan burke is mlg

Which is where that 'detached, independent (insert vehicle here) turret' point would apply, as would 're-fix the welding system'.
For example, take the cockpit of a wasp(after removing the wings and back portion) and attach some mongoose wheels to it.
ya that would be really cool
The ability to forge without an internet connection lol. I took my Xbox over with me camping to play at night a bit trying to finish a map and found out you can't do it without a connection nor live. Suchza huge punishment for people it's ridiculous.
Definitley. It's kind of weird that we can't forge offline
ya i would like to see that
Keep in mind guys if they can't add split screen just know how limited you all are and how we already are
any ideas would be great for forge. it a place for creativity
any ideas would be great for forge. it a place for creativity
I think the next forge need to focus on adding more tools for map creation.......not just the objects, but things like terrain sculpting, geometry creation, and full scale scripting. Some would say that then what are developers for....but forge is more than half of halo for a lot of people and if we were given more options that would allow for anything, then halo would become a even more incredible community.
G5RR wrote:
Adler lIl wrote:
Adler lIl wrote:
alan burke is mlg

Adler lIl wrote:
Adler lIl wrote:
alan burke is mlg

ya that would be really cool
Eventually we will be able to mod halo 5 pc extensively and we can do that
Spartan AI's and a bit more codeing in gametypes
Deleted
Tentouch wrote:
Enemy AI would be a great feature.
You could make a zoo... A covenant zoo.
I think that this forum had turned into the "who want ai in halo" page..... but I vote for AI to be the next big edition in halo 6......I think that's it's to big for halo 5........everyone has to admit that halo 5 has been the # 1 halo in the list of top most bugged games.....but it was basically the first in dedi servers which I know is the biggest of the problems......the developers have mentioned continuing dedi servers for H6...so I believe that we won't have the countless crashes in the next game.
A tutorial showing the ins and outs on how to use it with its own map, and AI!
Here's an interesting idea. Why not allow for there to be a trial community playlists for WZFF. Like community maps made big enough for WZFF. Best few at the end get permanent status as a real map in the rotation.
Terrain editor
-raise/lower with different variables such as sensitivity and size as well as other tools like raise/lower, smooth/rough, and paintbrush to modify where is grassy/rocky/snady/etc AND paintbrush for grass/pebbles/debris/rubble/etc
-keep terrain props as a thing, as they are needed to compliment modified terrain
-water sheets/cubes and more water fx or waterfall "props"
-cut terrain to make underground areas without sacrificing terrain that would be above

Music
-Make it optional for location based or make everyone hear it regardless of location (It is super quiet as is now)

Various scripted turrets
-control what they shoot, who they shoot at, how far away they shoot, how fast it is shot, how effectively it is shot, what it is shot from, if it can be destroyed, and how much health it has.
-animated actual turrets AND invisible turret entity to build your own

Vehicle pads
-maybe a vehicle respawn pad

Spawn areas that players can choose if the option to choose spawn location is active

ALL of the objects found in in the game. There are so many things in halo 5's campaign or on multiplayer maps that would be excellent forge props!

my suggestions are more aimed at Halo 6's forge. It's going to be hard to top Halo 5's forge. 343i has to be open to these kinds of ideas.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
terrain editing. Which includes water and all of that stuff. Special FX and not just the small ones like we have now. Ai (sorta) and for god sake TRAIT ZONES.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 32