3. 22
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. ...
  9. 32
PLEASE
What would you like to see in Forge, whether it be for Halo 5 or any future Halo? This is a short list of what I hope to see in Forge in the future:
  1. AI, as in both what unsorted guy mentioned in his Forge wishlist video, and also enemy AI to make our own version of Warzone maps.
  2. Scriptable weaponry.
  3. Scripts that follow/target players
What would you like to have in Forge?
How about a "classic" control scheme using the same buttons etc. from the previous versions of Forge, so that casual users don't have to completely learn a new system?

This seems like a crazy simple thing to do, just a question of reassigning the buttons.
I would like to have the ability to make or Pratacally make things bigger and smaller and hoping for less glitchy welded vehicles .But that's my opinion.
Could we please have a colorable Civvie Hog? And while we're on the topic of vehicles, could we have some of the car props from Halo 2 Anniversary added in?
1# A. I spawners
2# More unique vehicles ( not variants)
3# new game modes for custom firefights.
Trusssson wrote:
Object scaling and the ability to crop objects.

Oh and water boxes but I know it's hard for them to do that with the current engine.
we dont want need fancy water all we need is a proper animation to use... we have the underwater affect now all we need it the surface effects and we would be good.
still water with little movement for lakes and sush like alpines water.
still water with large movement for ocean/beaches like tidals water.
fast and slow flowing water for river and such.
and falling water for water falls.

they are basically all we need and we only need the animations we have the underwater effect and splash effects.
we only lack a good animation for the water surfaces if we had that then we would be good
How about Valhalla
Not sure if someone suggested this but...

Would anybody up for "Liquid" type blocks or planes? Considering that the forge canvas levels (Minus one that could be an endless magma ocean forge canvas) has some decent space, all we use to make lava are single color, emitting blocks with a light-shader lamp above. The Idea of Liquid blocks/planes is to allow different elevations of liquid volumes at different areas, say a hidden lake in a tunnel or a volcano filled with lava. Also, none of the Liquid blocks are harmful, they're dummy blocks with a visual molten/watery effect without any physics or physic altering effect, this leaves room for placing killzones or soft killzones. Also, the Liquid blocks should be colorable for a more desirable effect depending on what levels/maps are being built, and should come in different varying sizes like the primitive block sizes.

Liquid blocks or planes should have some of the configuring liquid types:

Water (Normal)
Lava
Swamp
Quicksand
Covenant Plasma
Acid
Liquid metal
Trusssson wrote:
Object scaling and the ability to crop objects.

Oh and water boxes but I know it's hard for them to do that with the current engine.
we dont want need fancy water all we need is a proper animation to use... we have the underwater affect now all we need it the surface effects and we would be good.
still water with little movement for lakes and sush like alpines water.
still water with large movement for ocean/beaches like tidals water.
fast and slow flowing water for river and such.
and falling water for water falls.

they are basically all we need and we only need the animations we have the underwater effect and splash effects.
we only lack a good animation for the water surfaces if we had that then we would be good
Speak for yourself. I want to be able to put actual water in my Death star map's trash compactor, thank you very much.
1# A. I spawners
2# More unique vehicles ( not variants)
3# new game modes for custom firefights.
so much more vehicles, then it wouldn't that much of halo, lets stick to the current art style plzz.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
FORGE WORLD
AI please we need AI. Spartans, Covenant, Marines. Maybe Flood depending on H6s story line.
I want Forge World.
I would like an undo button, and a canvas like Barrens that isn't completely flat, like Glacier and Alpine. I'm not very good at creating my own terrain.
Defiantly ai
We should have Pelicans and Phantoms that we can actually drive.
I've seen some videos of 1 and 3 that players managed to do simpler versions of AI and how to get objects to follow players. It would be nice for something smoother than how one has to do it now.
Mass Drivers
FIX WELDED VEHICLES RN
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. ...
  9. 32