1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. ...
  7. 32
I hope you can create scripted AIs so you may fight against them
343i said they're trying to do that in the next Halo game.
A simple forge layout. Like that of the old games. The new layout and all of the options just confuse me.
no! it only confuses you because you haven't put in the time to try.
1. I really really really want A.I in forge.
2. I want spawns that cant be deleted. Like the spawns in halo reach where if there was no spawns the map would just spawn you somewhere around the map because i hate that if you accidentally save and leave the game without spawns, you would spawn under the map frozen. but when you do have the spawns those would disappear.
3. More forge canvases that have generated structures like alpine and glacier from halo 5.
4. more music from the sounds category.
5. vehicle pads, like the weapon pads. so we can do the custom glitch.
6. More turrets.
7. UNSC marine and spartan (in like recruit armor) dead bodies.
8. water and lava blocks.
9. destroyed vehicle props.
this list is pretty good but ai wont happen. your best chance is the next game.
A simple forge layout. Like that of the old games. The new layout and all of the options just confuse me.
I have put time in, not as much as lots of people, but i have tried. I like the whole complex system, it is amazing at doing its job, creating stuff! If for whatever reason 343 were to add a simplistic forge option that would be awesome.
something really cool that id like to see them try and do is make a security camera like object/system.
so basically a camera on the map could take a picture of a spot on you map and then project it to a screen or decal. now if they where able to make the camera live it would be even better it would actually be a security camera. but what id actually use this for would be to make the best teleporters. right now the best we can do is make some wired glowy backs to our teleporters but is we had this system we could replace that wired glowy back with a live (or static) view of the other side making it look like a rip in space rather then a teleporter. i think this would be really cool and there would be a lot of use for some thing like this.
I have put time in, not as much as lots of people, but i have tried. I like the whole complex system, it is amazing at doing its job, creating stuff! If for whatever reason 343 were to add a simplistic forge option that would be awesome.
i understand the leaning cure is far bigger for this forge but a simple controls and lay out is not as good of an idea as some would think. the layout now is the way it is for a reason and im sure the forge team tried to make it a user friendly as possible but to add a beginner mode per say may not change much. so we all know forge changed a lot since the last game. okay so say the last game (h2a forge) was the beginner mode equivalent and h5 is the advanced version there would still be a huge jump in difficulty when some one wants to go to the next lvl and i dont like this idea because say some spends the time learning the basic version and wants to try the advanced there going to be at just as much of a lose as you are now because the previous games where the beginner versions. now im not against this idea if they make it work but i think everyone would be better of with a full in-depth tutorial instead with a basic intermediate and advanced versions to go though letting the game teach you how to use it at the lvl you feel comfortable with and making it easier to got to the next lvl with another tutorial.
343 ive got a great idea for you and thats skyboxs, props, and objects you know like those ones you have all though out the campaign, war zone, and multiplayer maps yea those ones id be real nice if you could give them too us to use in forge since there just siting there and all. you know already made and detailed stuff. stuff that you could just garb and put in forge for us since you've already done it before with a few object already. yea that stuff that'd be real great if you could give us that stuff in forge.
Original covenant weapons
Being able to add AI that can think and move.
i understand the leaning cure is far bigger for this forge but a simple controls and lay out is not as good of an idea as some would think. the layout now is the way it is for a reason and im sure the forge team tried to make it a user friendly as possible but to add a beginner mode per say may not change much. so we all know forge changed a lot since the last game. okay so say the last game (h2a forge) was the beginner mode equivalent and h5 is the advanced version there would still be a huge jump in difficulty when some one wants to go to the next lvl and i dont like this idea because say some spends the time learning the basic version and wants to try the advanced there going to be at just as much of a lose as you are now because the previous games where the beginner versions. now im not against this idea if they make it work but i think everyone would be better of with a full in-depth tutorial instead with a basic intermediate and advanced versions to go though letting the game teach you how to use it at the lvl you feel comfortable with and making it easier to got to the next lvl with another tutorial.
Yeah of course, the new layout and controls have created some masterpieces. Im not asking for it, it would definately be a nice feature however. A tutorial would be a good idea but im glad the forge is now alot more sophisticated. The maps are now incredible and are even making there way into matchmaking! Some of the communities creations are also developer quality. Obviously not the same but some are superb with the detail and complexity they go into.
I would love to see in preferably halo 5's forge ai that are script able, fight back, or just stand there doesn't really mater and chairs that you can sit on for things such as the pelicans but would like them to be a block of their own. Please I beg of you please add at least the chairs!!! 😣 Please!!!
Biger maps
Hay guys looking for players to play warzone firefight with
Wrong place to Post but try Finding players here
I wood love to see hornets
Wires / exposed electronics

Spheres half and hollow

Cone 'primitives' <<<<

Gates and fences..... BIGGER ones!

Weight reducing weld object.
To make a normal physics object easier to push.
FORGE PLAY wrote:
Wires / exposed electronics

Spheres half and hollow

Cone 'primitives' <<<<

Gates and fences..... BIGGER ones!

Weight reducing weld object.
To make a normal physics object easier to push.
very good ideas.
I wood love to see hornets
frrr man!
Hay guys looking for players to play warzone firefight with
Wrong place to Post but try Finding players here
Being able to add AI that can think and move.
I totally agree.
i agree
not just hornets but the brute shots and spikers come back
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. ...
  7. 32