Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Free Halo 5 download

OP Brutal Vengence

Just so everyone is aware, there is currently a free Halo 5 download on the monster promotion website after you sign in and go to account overview. In case you have friends that may want to play and dont have the game or additional xbox's that you wont need a disc to play.
I'm well aware, but I'm curious as to why this is in a Halo Infinite forum section. This is more fitting in Halo 5's.
Moved to the Halo 5 forums and bumped for visibility :)
I heard about this last night and was surprised about it. I have a friend that doesn't own Guardians yet, so maybe I can get him to download it.

Gotta say, H5 multiplayer is much better than 4's. And, imo, Reach's.
Yeah when I logged on this morning the free download had a locked symbol on it. They may be all out of downloads
Does this work for all regions? I mean, I just bought 5 a few days ago as it was on sale while waiting to get an actual XBOX, but it would be nice to know for some friends ^^
Does this work for all regions? I mean, I just bought 5 a few days ago as it was on sale while waiting to get an actual XBOX, but it would be nice to know for some friends ^^
Im not sure...like I said I was going to grab one but when i logged in this morning the offer was locked.
Curious as to how many new downloads there will be from this promotion. Anyone have a way of tracking?
I don't quite understand how this works. I log in, and the Halo 5 reward is locked. I buy another Monster can and put in the receipt, still locked. The promotion specifically says 'Participants who open an account at www.Monster-Halo.com will have the opportunity to redeem a free Halo 5: Guardians game download'. Does this mean one would have to create a new account for this to work?
As supplies last.

They're all gone.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I Got A Free Code
Spoiler:
Show