Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Free Play Weekend

OP Plastic Hassle

I would like to try. Got my XB1 this week. So where do I go to download, the Store in the Xbox Dashboard?
I would like to try. Got my XB1 this week. So where do I go to download, the Store in the Xbox Dashboard?
Just go to the Xbox store & search Halo 5 & downloadd away, also the game is 97GB so I hope you have enough storage space :)
Just go to the Xbox store & search Halo 5 & downloadd away, also the game is 97GB so I hope you have enough storage space :)
Oh the box said 1TB HDD so I'm not expecting any problems ;p

Halo 5 is also 25% off this weekend I see. If the customs browser is any good, I expect to make a purchase.
Oh the box said 1TB HDD so I'm not expecting any problems ;p

Halo 5 is also 25% off this weekend I see. If the customs browser is any good, I expect to make a purchase.
Congratulations on your purchase!

You may want to consider getting Game Pass.

It is a subscription service akin to Netflix but for Xbox games. Halo 5 is included with Game Pass as well as:
  • Halo: The Master Chief Collection
  • Halo Wars 2
  • Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
  • Halo: Spartan Assault
  • and a ton of other great non-Halo games
Welcome Spartan! :)
Enjoy the almost 100GB download. It needs to be a week long instead of just a weekend.