Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Free REQ Packs for Birthday

OP Eryk3357

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I think that 343 should give some free REQ packs when the player have Birthday. I don't know Bronze, Silver or Gold just REQ Pack with Birthday cake on it. That will be great surprise for the player.
Yeas
That'd be a cool idea. Maybe not bronze silver or gold, but a special req pack with a birthday emblem.
If 343i has birthday data, I think confetti should pop and "YEAAAA" when you get killed by a headshot on your birthday. That would be awesome.
I'd actually like to see this added.
this would be a great added feature. please make it happen
Would be cool. I'd love to see it.
If 343i has birthday data, I think confetti should pop and "YEAAAA" when you get killed by a headshot on your birthday. That would be awesome.
This would be such a neat little touch. It's all about the little things :)
It would be a bit neat, but I would rather have my birthday data as confidential as possible.
Only if I can turn it off so I never have to see it on anybody ever
give us the same that is happening when we headshot grunts... it would be awesome!
Eryk3357 wrote:
I think that 343 should give some free REQ packs when the player have Birthday. I don't know Bronze, Silver or Gold just REQ Pack with Birthday cake on it. That will be great surprise for the player.
It is a cool idea but 343 would have to have everyones data and would be sending free packs just about every day of the year.
Nice idea but will never happen
I'd rather have daily and weekly challenges which get rewarded with req packs
Maybe it might happen on the 7th of July, a.k.a, Bungie Day (the original creators) :D?
Oh damn that'd be neat, especially as it's my birthday in 4 days. Hope you're listening 343 lol.
Yeah i have to say i could see this as a fun idea.. have to say
You can just change your birth-date over and over...
So, I'm guess you want the happy birthday armor effect from Reach? XD
definitely. cant complain!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2