Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

'From The Grave' count toward next spree?

OP Selkies ftw

So something weird just happened in a WZ game that I never noticed before. So I started a match on Darkstar and ran to the first boss, promethean scout in the colony. So I end up dying, but I got a From The Grave/Cluster Luck taking out two enemies with grenades after I had died. So I spawn back up, get three kills, and the Killing Spree medal pops up. After three kills. I was technically 5-1 but only got three kills that life and it said I was on a spree. I swear I get From The Grave kills all the time and I never noticed it counting toward the spree for the next spawn. Was that a glitch or am I just seriously unobservant?
Well in order to get a spree you need to get kills multiple of 5 until 40 kills without getting yourself killed even if you get "Kill from the Grave" medal you won't get a spree medal because you died.

But strange that you died and still got yourself a killing spree.
Well in order to get a spree you need to get kills multiple of 5 until 40 kills without getting yourself killed even if you get "Kill from the Grave" medal you won't get a spree medal because you died.

But strange that you died and still got yourself a killing spree.
Ok yeah that's what I thought. Guess it was just a weird glitch.
Yeah, but just from a logical standpoint:

He dies, gets 2 kills before respawning and gets 3 more kills. So he got 5 kills in a row without dying but with respawning.
Might have just been a glitch like you said i dunno if its common or somthing coz i got this once and ive never heard or seen of it like ever
nLz06 wrote:
Yeah, but just from a logical standpoint:

He dies, gets 2 kills before respawning and gets 3 more kills. So he got 5 kills in a row without dying but with respawning.
That's what I was thinking but it kinda blew my mind because I get kills from the grave all the time and never noticed this. Technically I did get 5 kills without dying. Still just guessing that it's a glitch.