Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Funniest gamertag you've seen playing?

OP Grassmonkey1252

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. ...
  8. 13
Theslayer360 is the best player in Halo 5.
raging erection or Joey blowie 69 or hornyboy jr or hairy 7 turd
In Destiny: ManFromAsda (or something like that).
Mine was YOUMOMDOTCOM
1 800 SIT DOWN... mine gets some laughs too.
Sweet Jesus lol
Hey, I remember that guy!
I've been told that my Gamertag scares people.
Sha Bae Bae9000
I think that the funniest one I saw more recently was "SuckMyStrudel". Not sure why it was so funny to me but I laughed from the pregame lobby into the actual match.

The funniest situation I got into was in doubles in Halo 3 but considering it involved two gamers who had gamertag involving either buildings or the name of a certain enemy of the United States from an attack in September of 2001..... I don't think the mods will allow me to post that story here.

If anyways to hear the story just shoot me an email through the site. If a mod reads this and gives the okay to tell the story, please let me know. I want to share it but I'd rather not break the rules.
Mine 😂😂
"I am a jew" not making that up, I saw that in a game once.
I also saw one that was "Ya'll suck at halo" and sadly enough It wasn't my best game, lol.
Years ago in H2 I remember seeing the Gamertag: "Gmasyeastinfectn"

It was something along those lines, but I found it hilarious and remember it almost 12 years later
I played a game in MCC featuring
  • Bossassbish
  • St3lyrg1rl (or something along these lines)
  • a guy who's service tag was DIC
  • I might be forgetting some
Looking back on this game now, I find it hilarious. At the time I didn't get it, but found it hilarious because my sister read it as "Bisharoni".
This wasn't me or in halo but my friend saw a guy in COD BO3 that had a gamer tag that was "black lives don't matter"
Everyone with a name then the numbers 117.
XXX TOM HANKS FAN XXX

It was something like that
This wasn't me or in halo but my friend saw a guy in COD BO3 that had a gamer tag that was "black lives don't matter"
😂😂😂
Saw a good one today it was Busey's dentist
Feces Smegma Man
"Suave like Soap"
Ninmue wrote:
I've been told that my Gamertag scares people.
i swear ive played with you and messaged you before lol. i bet you get "3 spoopy 5 me" a lot
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. ...
  8. 13