Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Funniest / most interesting laggy events

OP tuhin94

I personally don't experience a whole lot of lag in Halo 5. Matchmaking times and such aside, match quality is usually pretty great. However, there is the occasional lagfest for whatever reason and I had one yesterday. During the game, not so fun. I fired my Beam Rifle twice real fast and had it overheat... three times back-to-back-to-back. Made me look like a real fool jumping up and down behind a rock while staring straight at my opponents. Later on, my Whiplash reloaded twice after firing off once... without me hitting the button to reload. But, in hindsight, it's fun to laugh at so I wanted to hear others' stories as well!
I had this happen recently. It was so odd that I couldn't help but laugh.
There have been times with my "bad" internet where my lag actually helped me dodge some serious fire from enemy players. That gave me enough time to kill them afterwards without much of a scratch on me. But at the same time, I was expected to be reported for lag-switching back then...
I remember vividly in Warzone Firefight when I was fighting a Knight, minding my own business, when I was randomly teleported into my teammate's boosting Ghost. Tis the blessing of 3 Mbps Wi-Fi. Not anymore thankfully.
Alucardko wrote:
This is the most lagged clip
this prob happens like what every 5 games for me? if your Australian you would understand its not that spectacular.
thats just halo i had over 9 minutes one time.

I don't think a lot of people realize that this is a normal thing in halo
Alucardko wrote:
This is the most lagged clip
this prob happens like what every 5 games for me? if your Australian you would understand its not that spectacular.
thats just halo i had over 9 minutes one time.

I don't think a lot of people realize that this is a normal thing in halo
Both of those are not normal events, so treating them as such doesn’t make much sense. I found both clips entertaining.
I am the master of this. I have to reset my internet to even play multiplayer sometimes. I literally have to connect to a hotspot and then switch back to my internet to play multiplayer and I have a video of my laggy events on YouTube if you’re interested here’s the link:
https://youtu.be/tCotelSlFGA
The most laggy event that happened to me, I was playing Warzone Firefight and someone REQ'd a wasp, well, they got out of it, the wasp stayed there for a second, and then just yeeted across the map hitting my spartan and carrying me across the map and out of bounds. I just couldn't hold back the laughter that day.