Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Funniest thing that ever happened in this game?

OP gethtones

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
The funniest thing that ever happened to me in H5, or in any game, really, was in BTB when a guy on the enemy team let me get in his warthog and kill his teammates, lol.

He drove up to me and honked and when I realized he wasn't trying to run me over, I just meleed his warthog once and ran off because he made me chuckle so I didn't wanna kill him.

Then a few minutes later he finds me again and honks and I decide to get in. Got about 15 kills laughing the whole time. Nobody knew what to do and it was hilarious. Looking back, it would have been even funnier if I shot at my team as well as the enemy team.
I was in a Slayer game and my whole team quit, so an enemy decided to make friends with me and would bring me power weapons to my camping spot so I could defend myself when his team mates came to find me haha. I have the film saved somewhere. I messaged him after saying thanks for not killing me haha
One time the enemy team quit (all but one guy). My team, except one D-Bag, didn't kill him; and we had a T-Bog party. When the D-Bag decided to kill the guy, we all turned on him; and helped the solo player kill the D-bag.
This is why halo is awesome. Can't get this from other kinds games. And I'm referring to all the posts in here
gethtones wrote:
The funniest thing that ever happened to me in H5, or in any game, really, was in BTB when a guy on the enemy team let me get in his warthog and kill his teammates, lol.

He drove up to me and honked and when I realized he wasn't trying to run me over, I just meleed his warthog once and ran off because he made me chuckle so I didn't wanna kill him.

Then a few minutes later he finds me again and honks and I decide to get in. Got about 15 kills laughing the whole time. Nobody knew what to do and it was hilarious. Looking back, it would have been even funnier if I shot at my team as well as the enemy team.
I've had the same thing happen many times it is pretty funny. Also I was playing warzone yesterday and stole a guy's ghost to splatter the elite ultra and after I did it I gave it back and just ran off, only to be shot and killed by one of his teammates.
I was defending the North armory in "Battle Of Noctus". A guy decides he and two teammates were going to drive into the armory with a warthog and probably rip apart anyone defending. I see them come up on my radar and so I run on top of the "pipes" by the ramp to see if there was anything I could do. I looked quickly at my loadout and saw I had a plasma grenade. I jumped down to chase "the hog" at the same time lobbing a plasma grenade. It lands in the cockpit and took out all of them giving me a triple. Keep in mind that once I lob the grenade, I can't see where it's going and I don't know what happens until three grenade kills pop up on my H.U.D. Your have to check out the video, it's hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing so I had to put down my controller until I caught my breath.
Ray P 64 wrote:
I was defending the North armory in "Battle Of Noctus". A guy decides he and two teammates were going to drive into the armory with a warthog and probably rip apart anyone defending. I see them come up on my radar and so I run on top of the "pipes" by the ramp to see if there was anything I could do. I looked quickly at my loadout and saw I had a plasma grenade. I jumped down to chase "the hog" at the same time lobbing a plasma grenade. It lands in the cockpit and took out all of them giving me a triple. Keep in mind that once I lob the grenade, I can't see where it's going and I don't know what happens until three grenade kills pop up on my H.U.D. Your have to check out the video, it's hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing so I had to put down my controller until I caught my breath.
Haha nice
One of the best for me was myself and another guy were on a warthog and went off this jump and we were so high in the air. I noticed an enemy player aiming a Spartan laser at us. I yelled at my driver to bail out. We both got out just in time to watch the debris smash into the enemy player and kill him.

Another time in BTB our team was losing and the other team only needed 1 kill to win and we needed 5. I had a rocket launcher with 1 round in it. I decided that it was hopeless to win so I randomly fired it into a tunnel. Apparently there were 5 guys camping in that tunnel and I won us the round. The other team was furious.
Techarch 1 wrote:
One time the enemy team quit (all but one guy). My team, except one D-Bag, didn't kill him; and we had a T-Bog party. When the D-Bag decided to kill the guy, we all turned on him; and helped the solo player kill the D-bag.
this is respect
Me and a member of the enemy team raced our scout hogs around apex 7, started out as a I'm gonna roll you and then kill you but turned into a rally cross esqe race for about the first 10 mind of the game
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Caseycritter/video/12552958

Well this this isn't the funniest but it's one of them give me a moment as I try to get the better one
In halo 5 it's sticking myself in the visor in a game of ffa.

In any halo it would probably be in halo 3 when I was playing customs infection and we accidentally pushed a truck into a man cannon. It went flying around the map and mowed everyone down... it turned all but one guy into a zombie and he couldn't defend himself because he was laughing to hard
Oh man, my breaks at work aren't long enough to link all my great game clips.

Edit: Here is my most recent.
Oh no. This game gives me a lot of hilarious moments even during in a bad situation. I'll just post my top funny moments here:

In a 4v4 arena playlist, a teammate got assassinated by an enemy. After the teammate died, ANOTHER teammate went in and assassinated the killer. Lastly, an enemy player got the last assassination on the last teammate at the end of the match. Circle of life!

In a 4v4 slayer match, halfway to the game, my ENTIRE team left because they didn't have the guts to continue. So, I let this one guy on the other team assassinate me until his jerk teammate yoinked him. Later on, I saw that he teamkilled the teammate that yoinked him and t-bagging him. I t-bag his teammate and he didn't bother shooting me. Shortly after, I meeled from far away and turned around and give his assassination back. Before the match ended, we kept killing the kill stealer and I got a friendly message from him shortly. :D

On a BTB match, I hijacked an enemy warthog and allowed my enemy to kill my team. (similar to OP's moment, albeit friendly messages and hate messages) While I was driving the warthog, his teammates never bothered killing me so I kept allowing the warthog gunner racking up kills. ;p

While airborne from a grav lift, got sniped in the air and somehow I stayed stiff midair until I fell and laid down like I'm taking a nap. xD

Best one soo far is from a Warzone match in Battle of Noctus. While guarding the Monument, I survived three near death situations. From getting gunned by an attacker, sniped on the body, and almost getting splattered by a ghost. I thought I was good to go so I went out in one of the Monument's grav lifts until a teammate's scorpion tank somehow LAUNCHED in midair and got me killed! I almost got kicked for inactive for laughing for a minute... Jeez. Since when do scorpion tanks fly?!?!
Just a couple days ago we were defending the core in Warzone Assault.
So I found a hammer that were lying there on the floor and start making my way outside. I was pretty far out with a hammer, taking a risk in the open and as I was turning into that middle corridor that's in between the two big main entrances to the core room, I thought I saw something shimmering just a little on my right. At first I thought: that's probably nothing, but I decided to turn around and double-check just to be sure. And of course, there was this guy in the other team crouched, with an active camo that was ultra-creeping his way towards the entrance super slowly. Keep in mind that for this guy to be THAT cautious, he probably had some killer REQ and combined it with the camo to get the job done.

Well, he didn't plan me seeing him with a goddarn hammer haha!

So there I go, taking a lil' stroll a couple feet forward and BLAM! his stealth mission was over. From a Hammer.

Man I laughed so much from that. It would have been me, I would have been SO mad hahah!
And, I totally forgot to record it. I really regret it.
Yeah this is ridiculous
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2