Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Get rid of boot option for Griffball already

OP Brutal Vengence

Title says it all...why is this even an option? I get multiple betrayals but this mode specifically is GREATLY increases the percentage of possible betrayal to begin with.

if you get a repeat betrayer in the mode just block them on Xbox because more than likely that is not the typw of player you want to encounter in any mode.
Title says it all...why is this even an option? I get multiple betrayals but this mode specifically is GREATLY increases the percentage of possible betrayal to begin with.

if you get a repeat betrayer in the mode just block them on Xbox because more than likely that is not the typw of player you want to encounter in any mode.
Yes. I’m sick of getting kicked because I go to kill someone yet some other guy jumps in front of me at the last second purely to kick me.
XenobyteZX wrote:

Yes. I’m sick of getting kicked because I go to kill someone yet some other guy jumps in front of me at the last second purely to kick me.
It’s a culmination of a lot of things in that specific mode. It almost seems like when it happens that people do it unintentionally (accepting to boot a player for betrayal screen) as well because of how quickly you’re booted.
There shouldn't be friendly fire in Griffball, this is so stupid
It has its pros and it’s cons. If you have a teammate that is constantly killing you and your teammates on purpose then you have no other option then leaving the game and then you might get banned. But overall, there shouldn’t even be friendly fire on griffball, kinda messed up.