Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Getting back into online multiplayer.

OP Stealth Ninjahh

I haven't really played multiplayer in video games in a while. I have fun just playing single player games but I would like to get back into Halo online. As of today where is the online experience better H5 or MCC?
Depends on what you prefer OP but you'll get games in both, I'd recommend trying them both and go from there.
ZacBum wrote:
Depends on what you prefer OP but you'll get games in both, I'd recommend trying them both and go from there.
Thanks. I've had both games and played both but don't have them anymore and I would have to buy them again. I preferred 5 multiplayer over MCC but I'm guessing MCC has gotten better since I last played it in 2015
MCC still has issues but it's come a long way from what I've heard since it's initial launch, so I can't personally speak from that perspective however 343 are continually working on it so I think it's worth buying, I play it for Halo 4 and visually it's amazing plus you have all the campaigns in there too. I'm sure others will give you their thoughts also.
ZacBum wrote:
MCC still has issues but it's come a long way from what I've heard since it's initial launch, so I can't personally speak from that perspective however 343 are continually working on it so I think it's worth buying, I play it for Halo 4 and visually it's amazing plus you have all the campaigns in there too. I'm sure others will give you their thoughts also.
Thanks. Playing old school Halo again sounds fun
Just have a look through the MCC threads OP which will give you an idea of where it's at. I've had my fair share of issues and frustration but that's me, if you don't try you won't know...
Depends on what gametypes you're into because both games have population issues, but overall I'd say MCC would be a better pick.
personally i think halo 5 would be the best pick for your first repurchase and MCC after ive had less trouble with online games on halo 5.
Thanks everyone. Guess I'll pivk both of them up.
Fairly well split I'd say. I personally find more enjoyment with Halo 5 despite the bugs and issues it has been left with -- at least for now. The MCC does possess a lot of content which is good.