Getting Betrayed For a Power Weapon

OP DiGiTAL V1RUS

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
This ever happen to anyone else? Because its frequently happening to me!

Did a few games of warzone yesterday and thought I would spawn in a Nornfang and get a few easy kills. How wrong I was. As soon as i spawn it in a fellow team-killer-mate spots what I have in my hand and just does not leave me alone, constantly shoulder charging me, ground pounding me, positioning himself in my cross hair. So i decided to not let this get to me and just wait till he gets bored.

WRONG AGAIN. THESE GUYS DONT GET BORED!

He walks away and I think im in the clear. Few seconds later. Splattered by his ghost!!! He then picks it up, jumps on my body and fires 6 of the shots into the ground....6 kills wasted!

What is the deal with these team-killer-mates? I seem to be running into one every few games, making it very frustrating and pretty much impossible to spawn in the good class of power weapons without watching out for them.

I understand that they most likely get some kind of joy out of this. Maybe because they dont have the weapon to spawn in themselves, but it spoils the game for those who have the chance to spawn it in and wait for the req level to do so.
There are only two things you can do to deal with for-weapon-betrayers.

1) Just deal with it, even though it sucks and is annoying.

2) Stoop to their level.

Sucks, but that's how it is.
I always get Spartan Charged and/or shot at when I spawn in a Nornfang. So kids have no other form of amusement and are probably mad because your toy is shinier than theirs. It happens to everyone, especially with higher end weapons.
I havent had problems in warzone, but for sure in arena and btb. I cant count how many times ive been downrught gun downed for the sniper, only for the guy to miss all the snipes.
-Yoinks!- can be anywhere. I don't know if I'll be using any Mythic reqs anytime soon, my advice is if you do, (like norfang) Spawn at HOME base. 90% of the time no ones there.
I report and block them. I won't let some little "yoink" spoil my fun because mommy and daddy didn't give them enough allowance money to buy REQ packs so they can unlock their own weapons. Apparently the last guy I reported got "perma-banned" because I wasn't the only guy he was doing this to.
-Yoinks!- can be anywhere. I don't know if I'll be using any Mythic reqs anytime soon, my advice is if you do, (like norfang) Spawn at HOME base. 90% of the time no ones there.
That is what I often do now. Not as many problems but there is still the odd pesky ghost from time to time.
Ray P 64 wrote:
I report and block them. I won't let some little "yoink" spoil my fun because mommy and daddy didn't give them enough allowance money to buy REQ packs so they can unlock their own weapons. Apparently the last guy I reported got "perma-banned" because I wasn't the only guy he was doing this to.
I should start doing this. Rarely report people because I usually forget though xD
I always go on top of garage/fortress when I pop normfang or the very high level long range reqs. It's a lot easier to dodge air vehicles then sitting on the ground for a team warthog to get you.
I always go on top of garage/fortress when I pop normfang or the very high level long range reqs. It's a lot easier to dodge air vehicles then sitting on the ground for a team warthog to get you.
I do that. But I still get shoulder charged to the floor. They have eyes everywhere
I do that. But I still get shoulder charged to the floor. They have eyes everywhere
True, you're very noticeable and are a target for all 23 players when you have a one shot kill weapon and glow fire lol. Hell even having that mythic sword (prophets babe I think?) team mates will sit right next to you so the enemy can hit you and the invis becomes useless. I can't stand popping invis or invis based weapons only to have guys sit next to me and give me away. I can do work when I'm left alone (blaze of glory and invis kicks -Yoink-!).
True, you're very noticeable and are a target for all 23 players when you have a one shot kill weapon and glow fire lol. Hell even having that mythic sword (prophets babe I think?) team mates will sit right next to you so the enemy can hit you and the invis becomes useless. I can't stand popping invis or invis based weapons only to have guys sit next to me and give me away. I can do work when I'm left alone (blaze of glory and invis kicks -Yoink-!).
lol, that is extremely annoying and they won't assist you in a firefight hoping you die and getting a shot at your (insert leg. weapon)
Ray P 64 wrote:
I should start doing this. Rarely report people because I usually forget though xD
What I usually do is give them a verbal warning. Even though mommy and daddy didn't buy them a mic, I know they can hear me. I will give them three strikes. After the third strike, I write down their gamertag. After the game, I go to their gamercard and first report them then go back and block them so I won't be put in the same game as them.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
It's worse when they either punch your shields off then an enemy puts one bullet in you and kills you or the enemy takes off your shield and then the team mate just punches you and kills you. Both count as the enemies kill and the "team mates" steal your weapon!

I very rarely use reqs in warzone because of this reason and if in arena a team mate is shooting me for a weapon, I just waste the ammo.
Ray P 64 wrote:
Ray P 64 wrote:
What I usually do is give them a verbal warning. Even though mommy and daddy didn't buy them a mic, I know they can hear me. I will give them three strikes. After the third strike, I write down their gamertag. After the game, I go to their gamercard and first report them then go back and block them so I won't be put in the same game as them.
You're more patient than me, lol. On the last few occasions I've used a Nornfang, two of them involved team-mates following me around waiting for me to be using it before charging me out into the open / making a noise to attract enemies. One even got me killed, took the weapon and proceeded to shoot the clip at me when I came back for it. I called him out for it in the game chat, to which he said "people betray me all the time for a BR in breakout". Needless to say a fair few of us laughed at how pathetic that logic was!
Ray P 64 wrote:
Yup, OP, believe it or not there are total ******* (fill in your own favourite expletive) in HALO that do this and other things to ruin the gaming experience for the majority—case in point look at Achilles armor and farming.

Make sure you report them right away, otherwise they get away with it. Pretty soon you will be seeing them posting here on the forum whining about how they got rep banned and can't understand why and it's not fair!

Just keep playing with your integrity intact and enjoy the game regardless of those less skilled doing this crap.
I've never had this problem before. I can imagine it sucks.
It did happen to me in previous Halo games but it isn't really happening to me in Halo 5.
I have never experienced this in Warzone, but it is absolutely atrocious in BTB.
My favorite so far though is on the remake of Sandtrap, beating a player to the Banshee and then them taking it down with the rocket hog just to camp and wait for it to respawn so they can get it. I mean what the hell?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13