2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 13
that happens to me so much in arena just for a battle rife that i wasnt even going for happens a lot in gift ball a lot too just to get the ball which they lose in 5sec splat
Here is what I do I go and get a speed bost maybe 2 or 3 you'll go very fast even when not sprinting so yeah so fast he can't even track you anymore I did this one time when I spawned in the monument on BoN I saw the prophets bane 100% charged the guy who I assume had it before kept chasing me, hitting me etc so I run to a armory get 1 speed bost and couldn't see him anymore so that = one pissed person that wasted his req. So just do that.
OP this has been happening in every Halo for a long time lol
The sad truth that is online multiplayer. I really don't think there's much anyone can do about it.
Btw, when this happens to me, say I have a sniper and my teammate starts trying to betray me for it, I do one of three things.
1. Just waste all the ammo immediateky. I start shooting at random stuff so that if they do kill me they get no ammo. Or waste the ammo.trying to nos cope them in the face.
2. I'd we re on a map where you can jump off just head to the edge, they'll follow you shooting, and just jump off the map with it. There, now no one gets it you doucher.
3. I'll run straight towards where the enemy is hunkered down. So that if he does betray me, he'll get crapped on almost immediately by the other team. Just get as far away from the rest of your team as possible. There. Now they have the sniper, I hope you get spawn sniped when you respawn.

The best part of all these, is it makes them soooooo mad!
HWM VooDoo wrote:
I have never experienced this in Warzone, but it is absolutely atrocious in BTB.
My favorite so far though is on the remake of Sandtrap, beating a player to the Banshee and then them taking it down with the rocket hog just to camp and wait for it to respawn so they can get it. I mean what the hell?
it also happens to me on Sandtrap too when I try to always get the rocket hog or a rocket launcher people are ready to annihilate me wtf?
I'm sorry but can we have the link to this game you suffered?
I don't sadly,but I can just tell you the match was like no other😶💀.
Yea I hate this as well.. Also when someone stops your assasination or kills you when you are with the flag 1 meter for the goal and makes the score...
cd OdLe wrote:
Btw, when this happens to me, say I have a sniper and my teammate starts trying to betray me for it, I do one of three things.
1. Just waste all the ammo immediateky. I start shooting at random stuff so that if they do kill me they get no ammo. Or waste the ammo.trying to nos cope them in the face.
2. I'd we re on a map where you can jump off just head to the edge, they'll follow you shooting, and just jump off the map with it. There, now no one gets it you doucher.
3. I'll run straight towards where the enemy is hunkered down. So that if he does betray me, he'll get crapped on almost immediately by the other team. Just get as far away from the rest of your team as possible. There. Now they have the sniper, I hope you get spawn sniped when you respawn.

Yea, great job showing everyone that your more mature
Sadly this crap wont ever stop.
Yea I hate this as well.. Also when someone stops your assasination or kills you when you are with the flag 1 meter for the goal and makes the score...
That is so true I tried to do my new assassination and they stopped me.
Done too many games since so cant grab it through theatre. If i come across any more ill be sure to post a link
I've never had this happen. I think that guy is just a piece of garbage.
Nothing you/we can do it about it but suck it up. Unless you report him, once he gets enough of those he'll start matching more and more of his own kind :D
cd OdLe wrote:

True. But I'm not just gonna sit there and take it. I grabbed it first, you didn't like that I have it, so you're going to betray me for it?? Well I'm going to make sure that you don't get it. Idk, it's like my own little justice
All the time.
Happened to me yesterday, except I had a rocket launcher, might of been because I accidentally blew him up with it.
cd OdLe wrote:
cd OdLe wrote:

True. But I'm not just gonna sit there and take it. I grabbed it first, you didn't like that I have it, so you're going to betray me for it?? Well I'm going to make sure that you don't get it. Idk, it's like my own little justice
I do the same thing, I either snap shot them and/or waste all of the ammo. One time a guy was charging a plasma pistol at while I was waiting for the snipes. I grabbed it and dodged all of his shots while wasting it :D
I just love if someone betrays me for a power weapon....sneaking up on them and planting a nice sticky on them and then t-bagging their corpse. Petty yes...but since you can team kill in Arena I feel it is justice
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 13