2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. ...
  8. 13
u just gotta deal with it cuz u cant do nothing about it
You must be new to Halo. That kind of sh*t has been happening in Halo since Halo 3 and quite possibly even before then.
Definitely happened in 2..
I have a lot of trouble with betrayals when playing Breakout. Drives me nuts because each round you already only have one life, and it usually causes the team to lose the match if one player is being an idiot. I hate having to take out my own player at the start of the round to just stand a chance against the other team, but sometimes you have to or else they take you out.

I have not had a problem in Warzone with being betrayed. of course I usually do not use mythic weapons though. I truly do not understand people who enjoy not playing the game right and want to ruin others good time.
This happens very often in BTB. It's frustrating, unfair and ruins the gaming experience. As in other aspects of life, to run the world and interact with other people, must have a minimum of education and empathy.

Some are children whom their parents have not given them values. Others are already older and directly i think that they're egoistic insidious scoundrels(and more negative epithets 4 them) . Disgust and shame

In Halo 6, the game should better detect traitors. I miss the option to expel a player Halo 4 when intentionally betrays you.

In Arena there are also idiots of your same team that shoot you, finally giving the death score for the opposing team. I know sometimes it is the chaos of the fray and we all make mistakes but others are clearly intentional

Report and block.

Please hear us 343
I actually had a guy gun me down on basin for the sniper and proceed to take the lift to camo. Unfortunately for him i was playing with my company and 4 of them followed right after him and i spawned by camo so we proceed to gun and melee him down. Got my sniper back to so i was happy. We even made a video clip of it in theater mode.
can we see the clip please. I like when people who are betraying team mates get killed and know what it feels.
Here you go guys found them just for your pleasure. these videos are from the point of view of the chump who thought it was a good idea if he had the sniper instead of Epic. Sorry our Company thought other wise...
Video 1
Video 2^^^ Picked the wrong person to betray...(that's my friend!)^^^
What a beautiful sight.
But in warzone there are not frindly fire
BTB is where it happens to me way more than warzone
This is why I don't play Arena.
This happens very often in BTB. It's frustrating, unfair and ruins the gaming experience. As in other aspects of life, to run the world and interact with other people, must have a minimum of education and empathy.

Some are children whom their parents have not given them values. Others are already older and directly i think that they're egoistic insidious scoundrels(and more negative epithets 4 them) . Disgust and shame

In Halo 6, the game should better detect traitors. I miss the option to expel a player Halo 4 when intentionally betrays you.

In Arena there are also idiots of your same team that shoot you, finally giving the death score for the opposing team. I know sometimes it is the chaos of the fray and we all make mistakes but others are clearly intentional

Report and block.

Please hear us 343
Most of it started when school let out in June. I had 2 guys each in ghosts shooting each other and the wall instead of playing the game. I spawned in the base, grab a weapon ran outside to get back in the fight and they went after me and splattered me. Then a window popped up asking me whether or not to report it as a betrayal. Of course I said yes, because they did it on purpose. That was the only time I've ever seen that window come up. I wish 343 would put it back so we don't have go through all the trouble to report them.
It happens but there's not much you can do. I don't report people because I'm lazy. When you find a fresh weapon and the old owner comes back for it, give it to them.
Alas, the poor annoyance lives on.
It happened to me but i'm pretty sure it happens to everyone.
It hasn't happened to me yet but its just a matter of time..
I haven't played much warzone and at my level you don't really have good REQs to use anyways. But I did play a lot of breakout and I always get team-killed over everything from a BR, to a Hydra and even for the flag! I try to report them as much as I can to "clean up" Halo. The thing that pisses me off (aside from getting team-killed) is that after they team kill me and take what I had, I have to watch them run off and die because they are bad at the game... *sigh*
This ever happen to anyone else? Because its frequently happening to me!

Did a few games of warzone yesterday and thought I would spawn in a Nornfang and get a few easy kills. How wrong I was. As soon as i spawn it in a fellow team-killer-mate spots what I have in my hand and just does not leave me alone, constantly shoulder charging me, ground pounding me, positioning himself in my cross hair. So i decided to not let this get to me and just wait till he gets bored.

WRONG AGAIN. THESE GUYS DONT GET BORED!

He walks away and I think im in the clear. Few seconds later. Splattered by his ghost!!! He then picks it up, jumps on my body and fires 6 of the shots into the ground....6 kills wasted!

What is the deal with these team-killer-mates? I seem to be running into one every few games, making it very frustrating and pretty much impossible to spawn in the good class of power weapons without watching out for them.

I understand that they most likely get some kind of joy out of this. Maybe because they dont have the weapon to spawn in themselves, but it spoils the game for those who have the chance to spawn it in and wait for the req level to do so.
I did something like this, some one stole my sniper and i kept on following them until they were splattered and i got it back
Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye out. I recommend if you have team, use your power weapons when with your team.
You know, I think I get more respect when I get a power weapon, in Arena, at least (but I've never been betrayed in Warzone). My buddies can't afford to lose the point for a betrayal and I am pretty darn good with power weapons so they don't bother me about it. In fact, they kind've get excited when i get a fuel rod. (Ok, that last part I'm not sure is true, but it's fun to imagine, right? Good old Irish has the power weapon again! Let's watch the show!)
Not the type to just betray teammates for no reason, but if they start it go ahead and kill them. I mean most of the time people that start the betrayal are not good at betraying in the first place.
Give me that sniper now. Don't take it if you're bad with it. Lol says me with like a huge negative K/D ratio XD
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. ...
  8. 13