OP DiGiTAL V1RUS

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. ...
  7. 13
Haha, this happens a lot, to me it is one of Halo's fatal flaws, us players have to deal with! I guess we just have to deal with it!
Well, you can play with a couple more friends and whatnot, maybe a full lobby. I'm sure you can also get your buds to report them for bad behavior or something. It's ALWAYS safer to play with a friend. Get splattered by that ghost? Your buddy can pick it up for you and get it to you later.
There are only two things you can do to deal with for-weapon-betrayers.

1) Just deal with it, even though it sucks and is annoying.

2) Stoop to their level.

Sucks, but that's how it is.
Don't stoop to their level! That's whats ruined other gaming communities, ignore this scrub.
That's happened to me... alot
Because they're a bunch of selfish brats that dont know how to work for their own guns. Or even wait until someone dies to take it.
And before you complain about that, if you die and drop it, its fair game, any one can take it. Killing team mates for it than wasting ammo however is just stupid.
This has happened to me in Arena. You're going for the rockets or what have you, and BLAM! Spartan Charged. What the -YOINK-!!! Hell, I've even had guys do this on Breakout for the stupid DMR/BR. Dude, if you want it that bad, communicate. I'm a pretty fair guy. I can share. Totally pathetic. And others are right, it detracts from the game. Thankfully, it doesn't happen all that often ("knock on wood"), and reporting the person is the best recourse (I'm not a huge fan of doing this as I feel it's like tattling, but sometimes you just have to).

2) Stoop to their level.

Don't stoop to their level! That's whats ruined other gaming communities, ignore this scrub.
An excellent point, Offside! This will only make things worse in the long run. Before you know it, everybody is killing each other on the same team to get their weapon/revenge and the game goes totally south!
This ever happen to anyone else? Because its frequently happening to me!

Did a few games of warzone yesterday and thought I would spawn in a Nornfang and get a few easy kills. How wrong I was. As soon as i spawn it in a fellow team-killer-mate spots what I have in my hand and just does not leave me alone, constantly shoulder charging me, ground pounding me, positioning himself in my cross hair. So i decided to not let this get to me and just wait till he gets bored.

WRONG AGAIN. THESE GUYS DONT GET BORED!

He walks away and I think im in the clear. Few seconds later. Splattered by his ghost!!! He then picks it up, jumps on my body and fires 6 of the shots into the ground....6 kills wasted!

What is the deal with these team-killer-mates? I seem to be running into one every few games, making it very frustrating and pretty much impossible to spawn in the good class of power weapons without watching out for them.

I understand that they most likely get some kind of joy out of this. Maybe because they dont have the weapon to spawn in themselves, but it spoils the game for those who have the chance to spawn it in and wait for the req level to do so.
just report for unsporting behavior > get them the banhammer > they will stop
jlinn77 wrote:

2) Stoop to their level.

An excellent point, Offside! This will only make things worse in the long run. Before you know it, everybody is killing each other on the same team to get their weapon/revenge and the game goes totally south!
agree'd > let's keep it clean > don't stoop to their scumbag levels > just report them for unsporting behavior and give them the banhammer
"Ruiners of Fun" - I hate these sort of tactics...for whatever reasons. That's why I'm not a huge MP player, but yearn to get more involved. From reading some of the posts, I like the idea of teaming up for REPORTing these ruiner types and/or the PERMA BANs being enacted. Definitely insure that the violations are flagarant and consistent - not accidental poor playing, which can happen in some circumstances.
I got a prophets bane from a warzone daily win pack (I don't have the cert for it) and this happened to me and I was so annoyed :(
I've never been betrayed for a power weapon in Warzone, although I have been in the Arena. However, I always report people who I know intentionally betrayed me. I've received the "an action has been taken" message several times. It really annoys me when people do that stuff, but I know that some people do exactly the opposite. When I'm playing warzone and I pick up a power weapon from a teammate's corpse, I always return it to them if they come back for it. If I'm in a hallway or something in arena or warzone and I see a teammate lose their shields shooting at someone, I walk in front of them and take the next few shots if I think they're going to die. I usually save that person and kill the enemy attacking them, but sometimes it fails to work. What's really nice though is when I meet someone else who does that for me. My team was winning in warzone on Apex 7, and we were attacking the opposing team's armory when I saw that one of them had spawned a Nornfang and were in the overhang where you could shoot down at people. I killed them pretty quickly and went to grab the rifle, but when I got near it an opponent killed me, but then someone else killed them in turn. I ran back thinking that a teammate had picked it up, but when I ran back I saw that they were waiting right next to it. Instead of picking it up, they just let me come over and get it since I killed the sniper. It had most of it's ammo, so I had a good time sniping a bunch of opponents. After the match ended, I remember messaging them and saying that people like them are why I want a positive feedback option on Xbox.
I started not using my power weapon cards in warzone for this exact scenario happening, or to have the spawning base spawn trapped to the point where I'm picked off the moment I come into the game. I usually save up my levels in-game for scorpions at this point.
Ray P 64 wrote:
Ray P 64 wrote:
I report and block them. I won't let some little "yoink" spoil my fun because mommy and daddy didn't give them enough allowance money to buy REQ packs so they can unlock their own weapons. Apparently the last guy I reported got "perma-banned" because I wasn't the only guy he was doing this to.
I should start doing this. Rarely report people because I usually forget though xD
What I usually do is give them a verbal warning. Even though mommy and daddy didn't buy them a mic, I know they can hear me. I will give them three strikes. After the third strike, I write down their gamertag. After the game, I go to their gamercard and first report them then go back and block them so I won't be put in the same game as them.
Eventually you are going to block half the halo audience, I hate these guys too, spawning in with a good weapon only to get jacked and stolen for them to get wasted. My experience is im better off running off to home, and/or the first armory we cap. It usually works for me, but blocking them is great, havent had a better time blocking that isnt for obscenities or Lag Switches.
Seydlitz71 wrote:
I've never been betrayed for a power weapon in Warzone, although I have been in the Arena. However, I always report people who I know intentionally betrayed me. I've received the "an action has been taken" message several times. It really annoys me when people do that stuff, but I know that some people do exactly the opposite. When I'm playing warzone and I pick up a power weapon from a teammate's corpse, I always return it to them if they come back for it. If I'm in a hallway or something in arena or warzone and I see a teammate lose their shields shooting at someone, I walk in front of them and take the next few shots if I think they're going to die. I usually save that person and kill the enemy attacking them, but sometimes it fails to work. What's really nice though is when I meet someone else who does that for me. My team was winning in warzone on Apex 7, and we were attacking the opposing team's armory when I saw that one of them had spawned a Nornfang and were in the overhang where you could shoot down at people. I killed them pretty quickly and went to grab the rifle, but when I got near it an opponent killed me, but then someone else killed them in turn. I ran back thinking that a teammate had picked it up, but when I ran back I saw that they were waiting right next to it. Instead of picking it up, they just let me come over and get it since I killed the sniper. It had most of it's ammo, so I had a good time sniping a bunch of opponents. After the match ended, I remember messaging them and saying that people like them are why I want a positive feedback option on Xbox.
You are what Halo needs more of, I usually give people back their power weapons but Damn.
I may have forgot to post it a while back, but i was going to suggest posting the names of the offenders in a thread. Help the process along.
Spawn in with a sniper and get killed by team for it.....What is even a team
In other words we ´re speaking about measly miserables.

We r in the XXI century, we have an incredible technology and We have taken thousands of years to develop, no less than houndreds or at least since the 70´s if you dont wanna think about invention of electricity,tv,net,etc...

But we cant enjoy it becose while technology evolves people seem to become idiot.

Society is failing
This is a prime example and solid evidence of this happening recorded from the dudes POV. I've spawned a Nornfang and he follows me round for a solid 2-3 minutes throwing grenades, shooting and spartan charging me til he eventually kills me and gets what he wanted. Complete and utter "Yoink" I reported him but guess nothing happened. As I said before I also sent him a PM telling him exactly what I thought of his with some slightly colourful language and got a 1 week XBL communication ban. Justice!

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/game-clips?page=1&gamertag=II%20TH3%20R4G3%20II#ugc_halo-5-guardians_xbox-one_gameclip_II%20TH3%20R4G3%20II_4f6f27b7-8332-4f09-950c-69dee32e3a18
Firefight will be a good change. Get away from these team-betrayer-mates.....o wait.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. ...
  7. 13