Getting Betrayed For a Power Weapon

OP DiGiTAL V1RUS

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. ...
  6. 13
In other words we ´re speaking about measly miserables.

We r in the XXI century, we have an incredible technology and We have taken thousands of years to develop, no less than houndreds or at least since the 70´s if you dont wanna think about invention of electricity,tv,net,etc...

But we cant enjoy it becose while technology evolves people seem to become idiot.

Society is failing
that is so true.
The only time I get team killed is when I play team slayer with a complete and utter noob
The only time I get team killed is when I play team slayer with a complete and utter noob
I hate that but try bei on a team with 3 noobs AGHHHH! it sucks! :(
-Yoinks!- can be anywhere. I don't know if I'll be using any Mythic reqs anytime soon, my advice is if you do, (like norfang) Spawn at HOME base. 90% of the time no ones there.
I always go on top of garage/fortress when I pop normfang or the very high level long range reqs. It's a lot easier to dodge air vehicles then sitting on the ground for a team warthog to get you.
I do that. But I still get shoulder charged to the floor. They have eyes everywhere
True, you're very noticeable and are a target for all 23 players when you have a one shot kill weapon and glow fire lol. Hell even having that mythic sword (prophets babe I think?) team mates will sit right next to you so the enemy can hit you and the invis becomes useless. I can't stand popping invis or invis based weapons only to have guys sit next to me and give me away. I can do work when I'm left alone (blaze of glory and invis kicks -Yoink-!).
omg this quote sums up my feelings exactly....another point to add are the -Yoinks!- who totally nullify your stealthy takeover of bases (you are crouching and using silenced weapons) by just crashing in like some hippopotamus and dying, and giving away your position, or by dancing next to the crouched you and showing up in enemy radar....god how i wish i can meet them irl so i can .........
I've never had this happen. I think that guy is just a piece of garbage.
You tell him, Snipes
This is a prime example and solid evidence of this happening recorded from the dudes POV. I've spawned a Nornfang and he follows me round for a solid 2-3 minutes throwing grenades, shooting and spartan charging me til he eventually kills me and gets what he wanted. Complete and utter "Yoink" I reported him but guess nothing happened. As I said before I also sent him a PM telling him exactly what I thought of his with some slightly colourful language and got a 1 week XBL communication ban. Justice!

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/game-clips?page=1&gamertag=II%20TH3%20R4G3%20II#ugc_halo-5-guardians_xbox-one_gameclip_II%20TH3%20R4G3%20II_4f6f27b7-8332-4f09-950c-69dee32e3a18
Insidious, 343 must do something with this type of kind. Unfair x 2
This is even happening in warzone firefight. This is getting out of hand now
This is even happening in warzone firefight. This is getting out of hand now
It's completely disgraceful.Too many players.Not all,but too many.No sportsmanship whatsoever.All because of what weapons or vehicles we have & they don't.It is out of hand right now.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. ...
  6. 13