OP Buttonterror

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 13
This has happened to me a few times. I just remember their gt, report, and block. I blocked so many disrespectful players that my games are typically very clean and respectful.
I don't even have good reqs and it still happens to me, I got splattered on purpose just for my rain of oblivion which is UNCOMMON
I've never had an issue in warzone, but in arena its every few games. Depending on my mood at the time I will either let it go, or dedicate the remainder of the game to revenge. There is no middle ground lol
I picked up a teammate's Blaze of Glory (not even that rare) after they got sniped. They spawned at the armory again and repeatedly shot at me, spartan charged me, and melee'd me. I looked him dead in the eye and started unloading every single shot slowly into his face while he turned his spartan left and right shaking "no."

This went on for about 20 seconds until I was empty. It was hilarious.
I've never noticed anything like this to be honest. Maybe the people I play with are decent, but 90% of the time if I have a mythic weapon and die, a teammate will give it back to me when I spawn, and they certainly don't kill me for it. Must suck though, I would just report them.
I picked up a teammate's Blaze of Glory (not even that rare) after they got sniped. They spawned at the armory again and repeatedly shot at me, spartan charged me, and melee'd me. I looked him dead in the eye and started unloading every single shot slowly into his face while he turned his spartan left and right shaking "no."

Well you have a group in the community who would scold you for not giving i back. I personally don't give back weapons unless it is for someone I am gaming with that asks me to or I just know they'll want it back. Other than that finders/keepers I say
I had a bad one recently in team slayer on truth. I was playing with one of my friends, and one of our randoms spent the whole game trying to shoot us just enough to break our shields so the other team could get the kill. He also repeatedly ran to the other team without shooting at them to feed them easy kills.

We were actually winning because one guy on the other team left, and we were a little bit better than the guys on the other team. The team killer eventually got credit for a betrayal on me, so harassed him enough to get him to do it again so I could boot him. The game was really close until I managed to boot him, and we ran away with it after that (another guy on the other team left by then so it was 3v2).

I also reported him afterwards. It was the most blatant attempt to cause a loss for our team that I've ever seen. I assumed that he knew someone on the other team or was trying to derank himself.
OcR VooDoo wrote:
I have never experienced this in Warzone, but it is absolutely atrocious in BTB.
My favorite so far though is on the remake of Sandtrap, beating a player to the Banshee and then them taking it down with the rocket hog just to camp and wait for it to respawn so they can get it. I mean what the hell?
I dont play BTB but I understand your pain
That's terrible, but I haven't getting of that on BTB or Warzone.

If i come across any team-betrayer-mates ill be sure to post their gamertags here so they can be dealt with. Time to spawn a Nornfang in as bait haha
That'll get you banned.
There are only two things you can do to deal with for-weapon-betrayers.

1) Just deal with it, even though it sucks and is annoying.

2) Stoop to their level.

Sucks, but that's how it is.
Or you could, like, report them?
Report them
S 000 DeM wrote:

If i come across any team-betrayer-mates ill be sure to post their gamertags here so they can be dealt with. Time to spawn a Nornfang in as bait haha
That'll get you banned.

2) Stoop to their level.

Or you could, like, report them?
A: He might get banned but at least he took the betrayer with him. B: He can report them but they would back online in like a day.

2) Stoop to their level.

Report them. Eventually someone at Xbox Live is bound to notice.
I haven't noticed this as much with power weapons, of course if a power weapon was someone who died and I picked it up, if they wanted it back I would give them it.

But I have noticed it at the start of Breakout rounds.
This ever happen to anyone else? Because its frequently happening to me!

Did a few games of warzone yesterday and thought I would spawn in a Nornfang and get a few easy kills. How wrong I was. As soon as i spawn it in a fellow team-killer-mate spots what I have in my hand and just does not leave me alone, constantly shoulder charging me, ground pounding me, positioning himself in my cross hair. So i decided to not let this get to me and just wait till he gets bored.

WRONG AGAIN. THESE GUYS DONT GET BORED!

He walks away and I think im in the clear. Few seconds later. Splattered by his ghost!!! He then picks it up, jumps on my body and fires 6 of the shots into the ground....6 kills wasted!

What is the deal with these team-killer-mates? I seem to be running into one every few games, making it very frustrating and pretty much impossible to spawn in the good class of power weapons without watching out for them.

I understand that they most likely get some kind of joy out of this. Maybe because they dont have the weapon to spawn in themselves, but it spoils the game for those who have the chance to spawn it in and wait for the req level to do so.

Spawned in a great gun and a boot but got ran over by a teammate in a Warthog.

That is pretty mean, if I take someone's weapon after they die and they come back for it I always try to give it back. And anyways, why waste the blaze of glory? That thing is OP.
They just suck at the game were they don't even know how to open a bronze pack so what they do to get the weapons they have is by watching someone who has something they want and they watch him/her till they die then runs and takes the weapon and dies with it or they do the same thing except they don't wait they just kill you then takes the gun (The ones on the second choise ar impatiant and they cant defend anything and thats why CTF isn't its own Playlist)
Jealous much? Weapon poachers are the worst. It's one of the main reasons I avoid using legendary REQ weapons. Vehicles are less of a problem. One time in a round of BTB CTF, I killed an enemy inside our base who had a sniper rifle. When I picked it up it only had 2 bullets left, meh, but I'll take it. Just after I picked the rifle up, a "teammate" walked in and immediately started shooting at me and betrayal-killed me for it. All for 2 bullets.
This is why I don't plan on spawning a nornfang, or any decent power weapon for that matter, unless I'm In a full party.
Hmm.... I wounder what this does it says "Report player" I wonder what it does well this guy just killed me for my weapon so i'm going to test this on him, o okay thats what it does it tells Microsoft that this was doing somthing that he should'nt have done... o he got kicked from the game too Yay! I got my Normfang back!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 13