2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 13
G005EY wrote:
It's worse when they either punch your shields off then an enemy puts one bullet in you and kills you or the enemy takes off your shield and then the team mate just punches you and kills you. Both count as the enemies kill and the "team mates" steal your weapon!
I very rarely use reqs in warzone because of this reason and if in arena a team mate is shooting me for a weapon, I just waste the ammo.
there is no friendly fire in warzone.
just wait for an enemy to get a couple rounds in first and just finish the job. doesnt count as a betrayal. free halo life haQ for ya.
I usually play with teams so thats never happened; we have a better honor code, if that were to happen the person would get booted from the group

Dont know why people do solo wz...
-Yoinks!- can be anywhere. I don't know if I'll be using any Mythic reqs anytime soon, my advice is if you do, (like norfang) Spawn at HOME base. 90% of the time no ones there.
I always go on top of garage/fortress when I pop normfang or the very high level long range reqs. It's a lot easier to dodge air vehicles then sitting on the ground for a team warthog to get you.
I do that. But I still get shoulder charged to the floor. They have eyes everywhere
True, you're very noticeable and are a target for all 23 players when you have a one shot kill weapon and glow fire lol. Hell even having that mythic sword (prophets babe I think?) team mates will sit right next to you so the enemy can hit you and the invis becomes useless. I can't stand popping invis or invis based weapons only to have guys sit next to me and give me away. I can do work when I'm left alone (blaze of glory and invis kicks -Yoink-!).
Ah Prophets Babe, 10/10 best weapon, would weapon again (Just teasing, and yeah its called the Prophets Bane)
This has never happened to me in H5, in other halo's yes but not this one.
I tend to run solo and distance myself from my team because 8/10 times they're gonna get me killed.
Report them, block them, and move on. Unfortunately, even though friendly fire is disabled in Warzone, you still get trolls trying to mess with players. There is nothing you can do personally other than reporting/avoiding them and hoping the system eventually kicks in and punishes their bad behavior.
When you do see these kinds of players, definitely don't stoop to their level. Don't revenge betray, and try to stick it out and not quit. The last thing you want is to open yourself up to the banhammer because of these trolls.
Hate when I either see that happening to someone or it happens to me, heck, I've been killed for a SPKR rocket launcher (The base version as well) once
I report anyone for everything. Troll me? Reported. Team kill me? Reported. Trash talk me? Report. Etc etc.
LOL OP post made me think of the times I've been team killed by a reckless ghost and it is always while I'm packing a LVL 6 or higher power weapon...
Chimera30 wrote:
Report them, block them, and move on. Unfortunately, even though friendly fire is disabled in Warzone, you still get trolls trying to mess with players. There is nothing you can do personally other than reporting/avoiding them and hoping the system eventually kicks in and punishes their bad behavior.
When you do see these kinds of players, definitely don't stoop to their level. Don't revenge betray, and try to stick it out and not quit. The last thing you want is to open yourself up to the banhammer because of these trolls.
Right!
MR R1D3R wrote:
Report their A$$'s!!!!!! Think you are the only one reporting him and it would make a difference? Get with all your friend and report that same person....lol.......
If all your friends report the same person then that = PERMA-BAN! (then you hear fireworks and people screaming "yes!" "yay!" "that guy is finaly gone!" (and you hear electric gutars playing in the back ground)
Happens to me all the time! i usually just shove him i the line of fire when i see him again
If that happened to me I would report the guy, record it and tell him to get his own.
This has happened to me a few times. I usually report and block the player. It's a pain, but there really isn't anything else to do
It's at an all-time low in H5. It was MUCH worst in earlier Halos.
I hate the idea that people would steal weapons. It takes a while but if you use RP boosts then you can get packs quickly and, easily.
This ever happen to anyone else? Because its frequently happening to me!

Did a few games of warzone yesterday and thought I would spawn in a Nornfang and get a few easy kills. How wrong I was. As soon as i spawn it in a fellow team-killer-mate spots what I have in my hand and just does not leave me alone, constantly shoulder charging me, ground pounding me, positioning himself in my cross hair. So i decided to not let this get to me and just wait till he gets bored.

WRONG AGAIN. THESE GUYS DONT GET BORED!

He walks away and I think im in the clear. Few seconds later. Splattered by his ghost!!! He then picks it up, jumps on my body and fires 6 of the shots into the ground....6 kills wasted!

What is the deal with these team-killer-mates? I seem to be running into one every few games, making it very frustrating and pretty much impossible to spawn in the good class of power weapons without watching out for them.

I understand that they most likely get some kind of joy out of this. Maybe because they dont have the weapon to spawn in themselves, but it spoils the game for those who have the chance to spawn it in and wait for the req level to do so.
Gutless "teammates".No sportsmanship whatsoever.Too many 'players' just have no concept of it.They are ruining it.
There is literally no point in stealing weapons.
ArdAtak wrote:
It's at an all-time low in H5. It was MUCH worst in earlier Halos.
YES IT IS.
LAS789 wrote:
There is literally no point in stealing weapons.
True.But they do it anyway.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 13