3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 13
HWM VooDoo wrote:
I have never experienced this in Warzone, but it is absolutely atrocious in BTB.
My favorite so far though is on the remake of Sandtrap, beating a player to the Banshee and then them taking it down with the rocket hog just to camp and wait for it to respawn so they can get it. I mean what the hell?
i like how you used atrocious made me laugh a little but you are absolutely correct it is so dosgusting
People are stupid jerks. Sadly, this is what the society looks like these days.
Bunch of butthurt jerks... that male ego...

Sadly, it happens.

You can send them a message - don't swear, threat, etc. because you can temporarily get banned on Live. Then block.
I've had it happen a few times. I'll only pull out certain reqs when im playing with my spartan company now. Using a nornfang and having my team mates try to kill me is really annoying.. on the other hand, dieing with the nornfang and having your team give it back to you once you spawn is amazing.
This ever happen to anyone else? Because its frequently happening to me!

Did a few games of warzone yesterday and thought I would spawn in a Nornfang and get a few easy kills. How wrong I was. As soon as i spawn it in a fellow team-killer-mate spots what I have in my hand and just does not leave me alone, constantly shoulder charging me, ground pounding me, positioning himself in my cross hair. So i decided to not let this get to me and just wait till he gets bored.

WRONG AGAIN. THESE GUYS DONT GET BORED!

He walks away and I think im in the clear. Few seconds later. Splattered by his ghost!!! He then picks it up, jumps on my body and fires 6 of the shots into the ground....6 kills wasted!

What is the deal with these team-killer-mates? I seem to be running into one every few games, making it very frustrating and pretty much impossible to spawn in the good class of power weapons without watching out for them.

I understand that they most likely get some kind of joy out of this. Maybe because they dont have the weapon to spawn in themselves, but it spoils the game for those who have the chance to spawn it in and wait for the req level to do so.
Sounds like you need a good Spartan Company.
im usually pretty forgiving if I die in the line of a power weapon. I DIE DOINGS WHAT'S I LOVES. lol
Actually, in BTB and Arena it's really cool.

Someone betrays you?
Run around him for the rest of the match.
SHOOT and punch him, but just to weaken him, to almost kill him, but DO NOT KILL HIM.
Just let the enemy finish him off.

You won't get booted for betraying, yet if he chooses to kill you again and again - he will get booted.

This is what I often do with such people.
MarMaruh wrote:

Someone betrays you?
SHOOT and punch him, but just to weaken him, to almost kill him, but DO NOT KILL HIM.

You won't get booted for betraying, yet if he chooses to kill you again and again - he will get booted.

sounds time consuming. lol
MarMaruh wrote:

Someone betrays you?

sounds time consuming. lol
But the prize... and the fun. :D
And seeing them rage is totally worth it.
It only happens to me in arena when i get rocket or snipes, never in warzone
I actually had a guy gun me down on basin for the sniper and proceed to take the lift to camo. Unfortunately for him i was playing with my company and 4 of them followed right after him and i spawned by camo so we proceed to gun and melee him down. Got my sniper back to so i was happy. We even made a video clip of it in theater mode.
I actually had a guy gun me down on basin for the sniper and proceed to take the lift to camo. Unfortunately for him i was playing with my company and 4 of them followed right after him and i spawned by camo so we proceed to gun and melee him down. Got my sniper back to so i was happy. We even made a video clip of it in theater mode.
can we see the clip please. I like when people who are betraying team mates get killed and know what it feels.
Hopefully they won't start stealing vehicles. I've had it a few times on things like warthog scouts but nothing high level. yet.
I don't usually spawn in power weapons, so I don't usually have that problem in warzone. But this has been a problem since... probably the beginning with Halo CE and xbox live with Halo 2.
I don't usually go for the power weapons since I assume whoever's making a beeline for them is more proficient with them than I am. I did really like the Saw from Halo 4, though. But if someone beat me to it, whatever. Either they'll dominate (good for us) or they'll die quickly. In that case I can either pick the gun up from his dead body and/or make fun of him with my friends.
LAS789 wrote:
Hopefully they won't start stealing vehicles. I've had it a few times on things like warthog scouts but nothing high level. yet.
This I have seen, especially with Warthogs. If playing solo, I might see an opportunity and spawn in a 'hog to use as a mobile gun platform. Set it up just right, and you have the potential to make a killing. Then some clown comes by, jumps in the driver seat, and proceeds to drive straight into a group of blue guys...
A little concentrated fire and you get picked out of the gunner seat with the warthog exploding shortly thereafter.
'Hogs aren't invincible....
Yup several times but when I play with team mates in Warzone and I tell them what that "player did". One by one they each take turns killing him then we all send a message don't mess with our own! Majority of the time it's some little booger or a squeaking voice cracking teenager.
Ive ran into this problem before, more in Arena than in Warzome, and more so in the classic Halo games. The only thing you can really do is report them, and maybe join a Spartan Company instead of running solo with a bunch of randos
OP, it's really simple - you report them for "Unsporting Conduct." Learn to use the tools the game has placed at your disposal. If you feel the incident was particularly egregious reach out to a halo way point admin with a friendly link to theater of the match and rough time of the issue and the perpetrator will be dealt w/.
I just feel like if you can't protect your own power weapon, you don't deserve to have it. And it just seems like power weapons I take from team mates are house money and it makes me play free and loose.
I have experienced this in warzone once or twice. Not to the extent where I am killed, but to where they follow me around and ground pound/spartan charge me. Once it was a weapon I think the player had just been killed while holding, once I realized that I picked up a weapon and returned it to him since I didnt use my REQ on it I really didnt care. The other time the guy just really wanted my hammer, I went ahead and got an overshield and captured an opposing base single handed because he was killed while following me. Sucks that there are the players like this in the game, but all we can do is report and block.
You must be new to Halo. That kind of sh*t has been happening in Halo since Halo 3 and quite possibly even before then.
Some idiots in arena ...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 13