2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 13
Normally what I would do is camp at the very top of a building (Garage or Top Mid on Battle of Noctus) where vehicles can't get to me. NEVER bring out a Nornang on Stormbreak, Apex 7, or DarthStar too easy to die and no vantage points.
To be honest, I do that sometimes ONLY after one of my teammates pick up my nornfang and won't give it back.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
They are the worst kinds of people .
I play in a full party 90% of the time so i dont have to deal with this kind of stuff.

But yeah it sucks when it happens
Ray P 64 wrote:
Ray P 64 wrote:
I report and block them. I won't let some little "yoink" spoil my fun because mommy and daddy didn't give them enough allowance money to buy REQ packs so they can unlock their own weapons. Apparently the last guy I reported got "perma-banned" because I wasn't the only guy he was doing this to.
I should start doing this. Rarely report people because I usually forget though xD
What I usually do is give them a verbal warning. Even though mommy and daddy didn't buy them a mic, I know they can hear me. I will give them three strikes. After the third strike, I write down their gamertag. After the game, I go to their gamercard and first report them then go back and block them so I won't be put in the same game as them.
I think blocking someone only blocks communications between you and them because I've been paired up with people after blocking them. I've also noticed that I can't go directly to someone's gamercard when I look at their medals, is there a way around that?
I hope they make it like halo 4, where you can't kill you're teammates, it's pointless that you can do it in the first place
you could always buy more
I hope they make it like halo 4, where you can't kill you're teammates, it's pointless that you can do it in the first place
In WZ betrayals are off (they weren't at first), however you are still vulnerable to "natural" causes such as vehicular collision and chasm of death
Not so often but it happens!
And you get this week's MVP award for fighting off the enemy AND your own teammate at the same time! Epic dodging my friend.
I havent had problems in warzone, but for sure in arena and btb. I cant count how many times ive been downrught gun downed for the sniper, only for the guy to miss all the snipes.
Like you, I haven't had any issues in warzone but it's downright often in BTB. People suck. Maybe there should be higher penalties for betrayals.
This ever happen to anyone else? Because its frequently happening to me!

Did a few games of warzone yesterday and thought I would spawn in a Nornfang and get a few easy kills. How wrong I was. As soon as i spawn it in a fellow team-killer-mate spots what I have in my hand and just does not leave me alone, constantly shoulder charging me, ground pounding me, positioning himself in my cross hair. So i decided to not let this get to me and just wait till he gets bored.

WRONG AGAIN. THESE GUYS DONT GET BORED!

He walks away and I think im in the clear. Few seconds later. Splattered by his ghost!!! He then picks it up, jumps on my body and fires 6 of the shots into the ground....6 kills wasted!

What is the deal with these team-killer-mates? I seem to be running into one every few games, making it very frustrating and pretty much impossible to spawn in the good class of power weapons without watching out for them.

I understand that they most likely get some kind of joy out of this. Maybe because they dont have the weapon to spawn in themselves, but it spoils the game for those who have the chance to spawn it in and wait for the req level to do so.
I know dude, happens to me in team slayer all the time, i grab a power weapon start killing and some bampot from my team kills me to get it, I report them and state why but I don't think 343 give a crap.
Of cours
To be honest, these idiots won't let up, even for a silly DMR. So in BTB, where getting a power weapon makes you a pseudo-god, I was covering the flag carrier with my DMR, waiting for the Sniper Rifle to return, and this team-killer goes and starts punching me, and then shoots me a few times with the BR, killing me. What a waste of a gun,and when he got the DMR and Sniper Rifle, he was soon assassinated. We also lost the flag cap. What a waste of good bullets.
I know there's people with bad aim (i.e. Caboose), but this is a whole new level.
I get betrayed consistently in BTB over power weapons. Halo today is so wussified with their uncompetitive rankings and playing style already I'm shocked they don't allow you to boot someone for betraying another teammate
Auricio wrote:
To be honest, these idiots won't let up, even for a silly DMR. So in BTB, where getting a power weapon makes you a pseudo-god, I was covering the flag carrier with my DMR, waiting for the Sniper Rifle to return, and this team-killer goes and starts punching me, and then shoots me a few times with the BR, killing me. What a waste of a gun,and when he got the DMR and Sniper Rifle, he was soon assassinated. We also lost the flag cap. What a waste of good bullets.
I know there's people with bad aim (i.e. Caboose), but this is a whole new level.
Bonus points for the RvB reference
Just encountered a new incident of this today.

Played a game on Battle of Noctus and mid way I spawned in Jorge's chaingun (first time using it).
To play it safe I spawned at the core to get a extra speed boost for efficiency.

Then in the middle of the core room is one of them. He instantly looks at me and starts following be about. Trying to Spartan charge me of edges so I drop it (which I did a few times but quickly managed to get it back).

So I decided to just stand in a corner with it, which he responds to by spawning in the team-betrayer-mate secret weapon. The ghost.

To cut a long story short. I dodged his ghost a few times before he then ended up betraying me.

Luckily I was with 5 of my mates and he got 6 reports filed against him.
I feel you man. Just reading your thread made me wanna jump onto halo and shoot sleeping grunts lol. No but I've been betrayed countless times in Arena for a power weapon. Blocking them and reporting them helps. Get this right I remember one time in breakout I picked up the assault rifle. Yes the assault rifle. About two seconds later idiot decides I took his gun and spartan charges me from behind. He picks up the assault rifle and runs off. I got betrayed for an assault rifle. An assault rifle. Who does that? Now I know your one was way more frustrating cause thats a nornfang being wasted right there. Reminds me of the time I spawned a prophets bane got one kill then doopey the wonder ghost decides to glide by and splatter me haha
We've been getting betrayed for weapons since halo 2 went live. It will never stop. What sucks the most about halo 5 though is these are your personal REQ weapons so it actually sucks the most this time around. Maybe they should turn off friendly splatters I don't know. The fact that he shot all six shots in the ground was pretty harsh lol
Just encountered a new incident of this today.

Played a game on Battle of Noctus and mid way I spawned in Jorge's chaingun (first time using it).
To play it safe I spawned at the core to get a extra speed boost for efficiency.

Then in the middle of the core room is one of them. He instantly looks at me and starts following be about. Trying to Spartan charge me of edges so I drop it (which I did a few times but quickly managed to get it back).

So I decided to just stand in a corner with it, which he responds to by spawning in the team-betrayer-mate secret weapon. The ghost.

To cut a long story short. I dodged his ghost a few times before he then ended up betraying me.

Luckily I was with 5 of my mates and he got 6 reports filed against him.
Nice just asking if you got your Jorges Chain gun. Is it good?
I feel you man. Just reading your thread made me wanna jump onto halo and shoot sleeping grunts lol. No but I've been betrayed countless times in Arena for a power weapon. Blocking them and reporting them helps. Get this right I remember one time in breakout I picked up the assault rifle. Yes the assault rifle. About two seconds later idiot decides I took his gun and spartan charges me from behind. He picks up the assault rifle and runs off. I got betrayed for an assault rifle. An assault rifle. Who does that? Now I know your one was way more frustrating cause thats a nornfang being wasted right there. Reminds me of the time I spawned a prophets bane got one kill then doopey the wonder ghost decides to glide by and splatter me haha
I just wonder how hilarious they think they are when they do it. When in reality it's just childish.
i myself have never run into this problem but i have seen it happen as i could tell its mainly the low levels are bugging the higher levels, (i have never bugged anyone for a higher weapon myself by the way) one time i had a normal sniper rifle and we wheir on the battle of noctus map, i was sniping some noobs on top of the monument and got sniped myself, but a level 73 guy came up and held onto my weapon for me before the noobs could get to it. i have though had a sword needler warthog stolen from me by a noob and just drove it of the map march on stormbreak
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 13