2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 13
This ever happen to anyone else? Because its frequently happening to me!

Did a few games of warzone yesterday and thought I would spawn in a Nornfang and get a few easy kills. How wrong I was. As soon as i spawn it in a fellow team-killer-mate spots what I have in my hand and just does not leave me alone, constantly shoulder charging me, ground pounding me, positioning himself in my cross hair. So i decided to not let this get to me and just wait till he gets bored.

WRONG AGAIN. THESE GUYS DONT GET BORED!

He walks away and I think im in the clear. Few seconds later. Splattered by his ghost!!! He then picks it up, jumps on my body and fires 6 of the shots into the ground....6 kills wasted!

What is the deal with these team-killer-mates? I seem to be running into one every few games, making it very frustrating and pretty much impossible to spawn in the good class of power weapons without watching out for them.

I understand that they most likely get some kind of joy out of this. Maybe because they dont have the weapon to spawn in themselves, but it spoils the game for those who have the chance to spawn it in and wait for the req level to do so.
don't stoop to their level they will get kicked and banned and yo wont have to deal with them a lot i have had it happen several times- 1 match i was sniping or using something and he keep on killing me most of the game till he got kicked- he was killing others too.
I would just ignore them and keep playing!!-There will always be griefers in any game to ruin your fun.
Just encountered a new incident of this today.

Played a game on Battle of Noctus and mid way I spawned in Jorge's chaingun (first time using it).
To play it safe I spawned at the core to get a extra speed boost for efficiency.

Then in the middle of the core room is one of them. He instantly looks at me and starts following be about. Trying to Spartan charge me of edges so I drop it (which I did a few times but quickly managed to get it back).

So I decided to just stand in a corner with it, which he responds to by spawning in the team-betrayer-mate secret weapon. The ghost.

To cut a long story short. I dodged his ghost a few times before he then ended up betraying me.

Luckily I was with 5 of my mates and he got 6 reports filed against him.
Nice just asking if you got your Jorges Chain gun. Is it good?
Never got the chance to spawn one in after that game. Kept using different reqs. I'll try and get a good use out of it later and let you know
Just encountered a new incident of this today.

Played a game on Battle of Noctus and mid way I spawned in Jorge's chaingun (first time using it).
To play it safe I spawned at the core to get a extra speed boost for efficiency.

Then in the middle of the core room is one of them. He instantly looks at me and starts following be about. Trying to Spartan charge me of edges so I drop it (which I did a few times but quickly managed to get it back).

So I decided to just stand in a corner with it, which he responds to by spawning in the team-betrayer-mate secret weapon. The ghost.

To cut a long story short. I dodged his ghost a few times before he then ended up betraying me.

Luckily I was with 5 of my mates and he got 6 reports filed against him.
Nice just asking if you got your Jorges Chain gun. Is it good?
Never got the chance to spawn one in after that game. Kept using different reqs. I'll try and get a good use out of it later and let you know
Ok, I have 3 and trying think of when to spawn one.
We've been getting betrayed for weapons since halo 2 went live. It will never stop. What sucks the most about halo 5 though is these are your personal REQ weapons so it actually sucks the most this time around. Maybe they should turn off friendly splatters I don't know. The fact that he shot all six shots in the ground was pretty harsh lol
Right! He could have at least honoured me and got 6 kills! Instead I had to watch them be wasted...*sobs*
A new idea I've been storming up pertaining to this, what if you could stow weapons at the station. Only ones with full default ammo are eligible (and if you have extra oh well). You could turn in weapons you bring out onto the field and put the card back. This would minimize this issue, as if someone continually does this, you could just put it back. With some other input, I'm sure this could become a well rounded game addition.
A new idea I've been storming up pertaining to this, what if you could stow weapons at the station. Only ones with full default ammo are eligible (and if you have extra oh well). You could turn in weapons you bring out onto the field and put the card back. This would minimize this issue, as if someone continually does this, you could just put it back. With some other input, I'm sure this could become a well rounded game addition.
Not actually a bad idea. When you die and no body picks up your power weapon, it would be good if it just despawns into your station.
This is the exact reason why I don't go into warzone without a team
I feel you man. Just reading your thread made me wanna jump onto halo and shoot sleeping grunts lol. No but I've been betrayed countless times in Arena for a power weapon. Blocking them and reporting them helps. Get this right I remember one time in breakout I picked up the assault rifle. Yes the assault rifle. About two seconds later idiot decides I took his gun and spartan charges me from behind. He picks up the assault rifle and runs off. I got betrayed for an assault rifle. An assault rifle. Who does that? Now I know your one was way more frustrating cause thats a nornfang being wasted right there. Reminds me of the time I spawned a prophets bane got one kill then doopey the wonder ghost decides to glide by and splatter me haha
I just wonder how hilarious they think they are when they do it. When in reality it's just childish.
it really is childish. Now as tempted as I am to betray them back. I usually don't. Now if they betray me and tbag me now that's war. Or if they betray me a second time then it's war. A third time they get kicked haha. They think their funny but their honestly just the pests of halo.
Just block them, after go go through a game with them. That is what I do. Also I don't really spawn weapons anymore, saving those for Firefight.
I feel you man. Just reading your thread made me wanna jump onto halo and shoot sleeping grunts lol. No but I've been betrayed countless times in Arena for a power weapon. Blocking them and reporting them helps. Get this right I remember one time in breakout I picked up the assault rifle. Yes the assault rifle. About two seconds later idiot decides I took his gun and spartan charges me from behind. He picks up the assault rifle and runs off. I got betrayed for an assault rifle. An assault rifle. Who does that? Now I know your one was way more frustrating cause thats a nornfang being wasted right there. Reminds me of the time I spawned a prophets bane got one kill then doopey the wonder ghost decides to glide by and splatter me hah
I reckon it's school kids, cos usually the betrayers are utter gash at halo if you watch them they get slaughtered and usually have the least kills on the team
I started a similar thread about a month ago, and I spawned a Nornfang and then had one dude continuously throw grenades, spartan charge and shoot at me for ages til I died from enemy fire trying to get away from him. it really grips my -Yoink-! The worst part is he got one kill then died and the enemy team picked it up and went on a spree! After that I told him what I thought about him in a pm and got a 1 week ban from XBL!

Next ime this happens I'm going to run/jump off map, id rather die with it in my hands in an unattainable place than let idiots like that get what hey want.

Did a few games of warzone yesterday and thought I would spawn in a Nornfang and get a few easy kills. How wrong I was. As soon as i spawn it in a fellow team-killer-mate spots what I have in my hand and just does not leave me alone, constantly shoulder charging me, ground pounding me, positioning himself in my cross hair. So i decided to not let this get to me and just wait till he gets bored.

He walks away and I think im in the clear. Few seconds later. Splattered by his ghost!!! He then picks it up, jumps on my body and fires 6 of the shots into the ground....6 kills wasted!

What is the deal with these team-killer-mates? I seem to be running into one every few games, making it very frustrating and pretty much impossible to spawn in the good class of power weapons without watching out for them.

I understand that they most likely get some kind of joy out of this. Maybe because they dont have the weapon to spawn in themselves, but it spoils the game for those who have the chance to spawn it in and wait for the req level to do so.
Dude, I got over 1100 games in Warzone and I've never met a person you described there. I've never been betrayed to get power weapon off my hands or anything. And I use mythic weapons frequently. I have no idea why you get those jerks on your games but I never do.
I started a similar thread about a month ago, and I spawned a Nornfang and then had one dude continuously throw grenades, spartan charge and shoot at me for ages til I died from enemy fire trying to get away from him. it really grips my -Yoink-! The worst part is he got one kill then died and the enemy team picked it up and went on a spree! After that I told him what I thought about him in a pm and got a 1 week ban from XBL!

Next ime this happens I'm going to run/jump off map, id rather die with it in my hands in an unattainable place than let idiots like that get what hey want.
Better messaging team mates tell them what's going on at the time give them his gamer tag get them to spread the word and all complain about him at the one time 12 complaints ought a do it

Dude, I got over 1100 games in Warzone and I've never met a person you described there. I've never been betrayed to get power weapon off my hands or anything. And I use mythic weapons frequently. I have no idea why you get those jerks on your games but I never do.
Yeah me either, I never got that. I only got bad gunners and drivers.
Team killers are people who wan't to ruin video games, and who don't have a real life. I've had someone team kill me IN THE FIREFIGHT BETA FOR NOTHING MOR THAN A NORMAL SAW! A SAW!!!
Piper6728 wrote:
I usually play with teams so thats never happened; we have a better honor code, if that were to happen the person would get booted from the group

Dont know why people do solo wz...
Because a lot of people, like myself, have no friends who play Halo 5, unfortunately. I'm constantly trying to find people who would be up for playing with me. Even tried joining a few Spartan Companies. No luck yet.
Team killers are people who wan't to ruin video games, and who don't have a real life. I've had someone team kill me IN THE FIREFIGHT BETA FOR NOTHING MOR THAN A NORMAL SAW! A SAW!!!
A saw? wow.
I guess he really liked that weapon.

Welcome to the internet bro, Welcome to life, whenever there is freedom that can be abused there is going to be people that abuse it.
I personally have betrayed people over power weapons, but only in cases in arena where the person using the sniper etc is really bad and holding the team back.

its pretty annoying when the guy going 0 kills / 15 deaths is missing every shot with the sniper and keeps camping it just to give it to the other team when he dies.

But that dude in warzone that did that to you is a jerk
Actually I don't remember what the gun was but it was a bad weapon against a mythic hunter
I feel you man. Just reading your thread made me wanna jump onto halo and shoot sleeping grunts lol. No but I've been betrayed countless times in Arena for a power weapon. Blocking them and reporting them helps. Get this right I remember one time in breakout I picked up the assault rifle. Yes the assault rifle. About two seconds later idiot decides I took his gun and spartan charges me from behind. He picks up the assault rifle and runs off. I got betrayed for an assault rifle. An assault rifle. Who does that? Now I know your one was way more frustrating cause thats a nornfang being wasted right there. Reminds me of the time I spawned a prophets bane got one kill then doopey the wonder ghost decides to glide by and splatter me hah
I reckon it's school kids, cos usually the betrayers are utter gash at halo if you watch them they get slaughtered and usually have the least kills on the team
yeah usually. Or even 4 or 5 years olds.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 13